- Joined
- Sep 6, 2008
- Messages
- 6,426
- Reaction score
- 3,487
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
That's the whole point. 


That's the whole point.![]()
Only if you indeed decide to watch it. Please ?

Glad you like the short story.Riki I managed to read your novel....and I want it to continue...it's so cursive and entertaining..I even got trolled at some point
...I'm so curious what will happen with Kyah and Roku....
so to sum it up: I loved it...bit time
What part did I troll you?
) and I finished reapplying for my teaching license.I heard great things about the new actor playing the Hulk. I really want to watch The Avengers this week but I'll be busy for this week and the next, which totally sucks.Not exactly. It's just that Iron Man 3, Thor 2, CA 2 (not sure for CA) movies will build up the Avengers 2. So they'll have elements of answers (through threat or others) until the main point of the epilogue in Avengers 2.
Oh and yeah, it seems that, following the excellent reviews about the new Hulk, we'll probably (certainly) see a new film in 2015 (with the same actor, of course).

You won't be the only one.I heard great things about the new actor playing the Hulk. I really want to watch The Avengers this week but I'll be busy for this week and the next, which totally sucks.![]()

Would've been sooner but I kept getting sidetracked 


Yes, she's just too nice to use such wordsare u telling me: get the fck outta my thread in a polite way?![]()


Not really. I would recommend avoiding my thread until you finish my story so you won't be spoiled.are u telling me: get the fck outta my thread in a polite way?![]()

Well, people do say that I'm too nice sometimes.Yes, she's just too nice to use such words
I'm off to bed now, night riki![]()


...gosh I really believed that for a second 
Nah it worked wellBTW, I'm glad that the ploy in my story worked because I was somewhat worried that it was too obvious. ^^

Janae wasn't really of my concern.. I actually got trolled when Kyah had those visions which were actually memories....
and when she thought she was Merzak's priestess...gosh I really believed that for a second
Yeah, I had that concept stuck in my head two years but it finally formulated into a story with a beginning, middle, and end. In fact, I may write a prequel to it based from Roku's POV though the ending is somewhat spoiled.Nah it worked well
There were a few twists in there, not too much I felt; but just enough to make you think you had a grip on the story and then throw you off when it was all revealed. It was interesting I found, trying to figure out what the spell cast on Kyah was before it was revealed. And when it was finally revealed it was so horrible




Oh, the visions? Those were actually happening during her walk around the temple because the illusions were breaking apart temporarily, which hinted that something wasn't right.
I think you mean Puria's priestess but I get what you're saying. ^^
Images from the past few weeks flashed their Kyah's mind and revealed the truth to her. The hallucinations of the slaves and the statue of Merzak were real then, but those were not the ones that alarmed her. It was the horrifying fact that she was eating human flesh. So the entire time she wasn't serving Puria; she was serving Merzak... The last thing she heard was her own bloodcurdling scream.
...and the paragraph above confused me the most...being Merzak's servant and all 