Discussion Hunter x Hunter Hangout [00]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Netero

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2011
Messages
737
Reaction score
583
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high. But if the new chapter does come out this week... :cheez
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

I bet you guys that it is not going to happen. We would have heard about it from other sources if 341 was coming out.
Can I post that you're my bitch if it does? Pretty please? :3c
 

Akia999

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2012
Messages
1,095
Reaction score
905
Gender
Hidden
Country
Malaysia
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

I'm not going to get my hopes up.It would be more believable if we get to see an actual confirmation in Japanese.Don't Shounen Weekly usually announce that Hunter x Hunter is coming back a week or two before the chapter is release?
 

futurefrog

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
1,023
Reaction score
999
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

I'm not going to get my hopes up.It would be more believable if we get to see an actual confirmation in Japanese.Don't Shounen Weekly usually announce that Hunter x Hunter is coming back a week or two before the chapter is release?
Depends usually how long the hiatus has been for and how much notice Togashi gives Shueisha.
 

joshua019

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2008
Messages
614
Reaction score
91
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

I hope it is true, but im really skeptical about that if there is a news about manga the place to find it is here in mangahelpers, that is why I doubt it, they just mostly put that in long time ago and not bother changing it!
 

shnugin

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2012
Messages
242
Reaction score
135
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

The thought of it coming out this week made me wet. Hopefully it'll cum :mono
 

vampire killer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2011
Messages
802
Reaction score
465
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

New chap!!!! I don`t think so... After all it will e too good to be true..
 

joshua019

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2008
Messages
614
Reaction score
91
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

The thought of it coming out this week made me wet. Hopefully it'll cum :mono
your innuendo is really bad ^_^! I think if HxH return from hiatus the announcement won't be a corner of some online manga reader site!
 

Akia999

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2012
Messages
1,095
Reaction score
905
Gender
Hidden
Country
Malaysia
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

This make me crack up and horrified me at the same time.XD Click for large view.

 

there76

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2012
Messages
176
Reaction score
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

Told you guy there would be no HxH this week. :hip
 

Federicoxxx

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 10, 2008
Messages
5,639
Reaction score
3,136
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

This make me crack up and horrified me at the same time.XD Click for large view.

CLICK!
!
!
!
!
!>


btw i was bored and i found a pic of the "indoor fish" technique ...OWNER

 
Last edited:

shareme

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2011
Messages
75
Reaction score
69
Gender
Hidden
Country
Philippines
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

Look what I found! How funny would it be if THIS actually happened? :zomg




LOL! Hisoka got dumped! Killua's gay for Gon! Kurapika's a slut!
 
Last edited:

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

Moderator Notice:
May all of you remember that there is no allowance and tolerance against one liner posts.~ Uriel


---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

Besides that...a cool fanpic of the new anime


 

futurefrog

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
1,023
Reaction score
999
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

Moderator Notice:
May all of you remember that there is no allowance and tolerance against one liner posts.~ Uriel


---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

Besides that...a cool fanpic of the new anime


That's awesome! *Saves*
Sorry about the one liner before, wasn't aware there was a rule against it. My mistake.
 

Netero

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2011
Messages
737
Reaction score
583
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

Great fan pic, and it's looks just like the anime! I'm going to be saving this one to my PC :)

Also my bad, I didn't know there was rules against one liners, so that won't happen again lol.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

how is the anime going, btw? anybody following it? What can you say about the quality or the loyalty to the manga so far? I tried watching maybe 8 episodes and dropped it because I thought it went EXTREEEEEEMELY SLOW. It felt like they were stretching the eps too much. Maybe they improved?
 

there76

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2012
Messages
176
Reaction score
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

how is the anime going, btw? anybody following it? What can you say about the quality or the loyalty to the manga so far? I tried watching maybe 8 episodes and dropped it because I thought it went EXTREEEEEEMELY SLOW. It felt like they were stretching the eps too much. Maybe they improved?
You're the first person to say that the anime is going slow, especially the first 8 episodes. Everyone else has been complaining that it is going to fast compared to the first anime.
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

really? I felt like the anime skipped certain important things, like Kaito, in those first few eps, and then skipped Gon's journey to the exam- the slow part for me, or when it started dragging, was during the exam- I dunno. When Hisoka shows up time seems to go slow-mo. Or maybe it's just me?

So how is your take on the anime, there76? I understand you are up to date with the anime?
 

there76

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2012
Messages
176
Reaction score
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

really? I felt like the anime skipped certain important things, like Kaito, in those first few eps, and then skipped Gon's journey to the exam- the slow part for me, or when it started dragging, was during the exam- I dunno. When Hisoka shows up time seems to go slow-mo. Or maybe it's just me?

So how is your take on the anime, there76? I understand you are up to date with the anime?
I think it is probably you. It is following the manga almost frame to frame. I really can't think of anyway possible that the anime can go any faster without cutting out scenes that were in the manga. I mean the hunter exam only had 20 episodes. I like it, but I can't really comment in a way that would useful to your argument.
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

The anime has gotten a little bit slower, I think it all started during Zevil island. I don't find it slow though, in fact I'm liking the pacing a lot. Wouldn't want it to be as fast as FMA: Brotherhood's first 14 episodes :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top