Some people are motivated by carrots, others by sticks. But nobody is motivated by carrot sticks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
riki, everytime I listen to Gotye's Somebody I Used to Know, I always wait to hear the ""ba-dum!" from the video you posted a while ago in FF :hee
The badum? :huh
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
The badum? :huh
You've not seen the video I'm referring to? It's somewhere in the previous win thread iirc. But yeah, there's a radio station that plays that song many times throughout the day and it's just funny to think about. :hee
 

MangaHelpers

Now Sentient!
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2005
Messages
703
Reaction score
99
Age
20
Gender
Hidden
This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread [split]76752[/split]
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
These are all the characters in the new Persona fighting game.







































 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top