Umm... IIRC, a week after the last seminar so aka next week.
don't leave it too late now! 
Ancy that's also the paragraph I was referring to a few posts back, really hit me.
Umm... IIRC, a week after the last seminar so aka next week.
don't leave it too late now! 
Oh, I'll clarify it then:
well...told you I got trolled...at first I thought she had visions(somekind of oracle premonitions) but then I realized..they were actual happenings...and the paragraph above confused me the most...being Merzak's servant and all
![]()
I won'tdon't leave it too late now!
![]()


I probably will. It took me forever to find something that caught my eyes. >.>Love your new avatar, keep it for a while.![]()
Cave StoryWhat is it from?


We think it has to be a joke on one of my group member since we like to pick on the only male teacher in the group.
...so many questionssss
) after I finish my paper:


Maybe another time.
I have a life, you know.![]()

If I think of something, I will write it down, but it will take awhile since I would be revising the story constantly until I deem it good enough to write.
