Some people are motivated by carrots, others by sticks. But nobody is motivated by carrot sticks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Umm... IIRC, a week after the last seminar so aka next week.
:lmao don't leave it too late now! :amuse


Ancy that's also the paragraph I was referring to a few posts back, really hit me.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States

well...told you I got trolled...at first I thought she had visions(somekind of oracle premonitions) but then I realized..they were actual happenings :oh...and the paragraph above confused me the most...being Merzak's servant and all :oh
Oh, I'll clarify it then:

The whole time Kyah thought she was serving Puria, but in actuality, she was serving Merzak.

The Merzakians cast an illusion spell on her so that she would believe that she was back home and therefore, more willing to work with them.

:lmao don't leave it too late now! :amuse
I won't :arf
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Love your new avatar, keep it for a while. :nod
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
The avy is particularly awesome. :nod

Btw, when are you planning on seeing the Avengers? :poke
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Ummm... no idea

Probably after work sometimes this week
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
How did the seminar and group work go today?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Pretty well

My group got 33.8 out of 34 points from our peer evaluations. One group said that it was good but we need to be humble, which is ironic because our presentation is about co-curriculars and humility. :XD We think it has to be a joke on one of my group member since we like to pick on the only male teacher in the group.
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Riki, you're story charmed me a little okay.. more than a little. Today, I was day-dreaming of possible plots and turnings for it. Especially because, I would like a continuation, in which Kyah is still the protagonist. I was wondering how come she ended up as Merzak's priestess. I'm fond of her and it is difficult to accept that she was evil...she seemed so sweet and kind. Why has she chosen to follow Merzak's merciless path? Was she an evil youngster or what happened :arf...so many questionssss
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Oh, she was brainwashed by the Merzakians. In other words, she was an unwitting follower.

Here is my goals for my next story (hopefully I'll be able to keep them :shakefist) after I finish my paper:

- Design map and nations/cultures
- Write characters' personality and descriptions (one per day)
- Write a little bit of a chapter (~15-30 per day)
- Finish a chapter within a month
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
But I want their background story ......I want moaaaarrr :arf
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Give the people what they ask for! :shin
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Maybe another time.

I have a life, you know. :arf
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
... You're probably right. :scry

In all honesty, I haven't really thought of a good story with Kyah and Roku. :sweat If I think of something, I will write it down, but it will take awhile since I would be revising the story constantly until I deem it good enough to write.
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
it's weird...your novel stimulated me to imagine possible background stories for Kyah..and you did not even think of one??:oh
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Well, my novel is about different characters in the future (around 1000 years).
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
riki, everytime I listen to Gotye's Somebody I Used to Know, I always wait to hear the ""ba-dum!" from the video you posted a while ago in FF :hee
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top