An Elastic Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: See You May 10th~

That's a coffee mug! :noedu

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

I'm fairly certain it's one of those that only change with hot liquid...so mischief never managed :gwah

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

But more mischief is managed with beer.......this is a paradox
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: See You May 10th~

I am going to drink beer out of it ice cold and then on my hangover i will drink green tea hot!

MISCHIEF IS ALWAYS MANAGEWD :arf

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

Wait wait wait.... wait.

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

Ok, now I will write somethings. Some. Things. That is two words.
ok

I managed to lose $112 of lab equipment in o-chem lab! :cookiehand I have no idea where my separatory funel (THE most expensive thing of course) went or a couple other things, so I owe the university some moneys. :arf

I got a $138 ticket for having my inspection out,. I didn't even notice that shit. Why am I so absent minded? But hte policeman was very nice, so I'm not mad bro. Especially since the last policeman that pulled me over was the douche of all bags.

I passed calculus II!

I passed quant chem!!

I passed physics!!

I'm not sure about o-chem.

Not sure about o-chem lab.

Don't have a final grade for quant lab yet, but I think I deserved an A.


Ummmmmmm what else?

I am a little tipsy but not drunk that much. :arf

I need to play Zelda....

I am going to go switch banks because Wells Fargo has pissed me off for the last time, but being tipsy makes me too happy and I want to be PISSED when I yell at those kjerks! Chase bank will win. Anbd it's right next store.

Going to get all my hair cut off today! Gonna be so fun. :arf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: See You May 10th~

You're drinking at 11:30 AM?.....................
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: See You May 10th~

The only one that comes to my mind is this one:



if it isn't I have absolutely no clue which one you mean XD

hooo you know some basic german words huh? :p well Fishmen Island sure was going on my nerves but Punk Hazard is great (not quite as great as some Arcs before but still a huuuuuge advantage).Trafalgar is one of my favs anyway :hip
You have some really nice Naruto sig. Do you have any others ?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: See You May 10th~

congrats Naomichichichichichichiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!1111

I got a speeding ticket this Monday. We're both ticket comrades in arm this week! :scry
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: See You May 10th~

I have a friend from college who broke 2 sep funnels and like 3 other things in o-chem lab, which she had to pay for. Now, I'm pretty clumsy myself, but she was a disaster. She's now a surgical resident. :cookiestare

Oooooo, how much hair are you cutting off? :wtf Are you donating it?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: See You May 10th~

SHE'S CUTTING IT ALL OFF!!! :yelling


I HATE IT !!! :rant
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: See You May 10th~

Like... shaving it? :zomg

:derp

Why do you hate it so much? I don't think I could ever pull off a short cut, but I think Naom will look cute. :amuse
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: See You May 10th~

You're drinking at 11:30 AM?.....................
That is absurd Gary! :arf

You have some really nice Naruto sig. Do you have any others ?
Nii-chan is so pretty all the time he is sooooo awesome. :bored Awwwwsnap

congrats Naomichichichichichichiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!1111

I got a speeding ticket this Monday. We're both ticket comrades in arm this week! :scry
No Wai! Noooooooo wai! You mother fucker. Yoouuuuu mother fucker. How much was it? :worrybunny

I have a friend from college who broke 2 sep funnels and like 3 other things in o-chem lab, which she had to pay for. Now, I'm pretty clumsy myself, but she was a disaster. She's now a surgical resident. :cookiestare

Oooooo, how much hair are you cutting off? :wtf Are you donating it?
TWO!??? They were $75 here!!! Holy shittttttttttt. I don't know how I lost my 3-junction condenser adapter. :notrust And The tow small beakers wasn't so bad, but still.

She's a surgeon? o______________________________o
I repeat, O__________________O



SHE'S CUTTING IT ALL OFF!!! :yelling


I HATE IT !!! :rant
:allthe hair!

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

Oh wait not a shave, but reallys hort!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: See You May 10th~

Cuteness has nothing to do with it....:gwah

HILLARY...WEAR YOUR PUNISHMENT SET NOW!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: See You May 10th~

About $240. D: Kinda lucky though, all things considered.

You've gotten speeding ticket before?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: See You May 10th~

You have some really nice Naruto sig. Do you have any others ?
Other Naruto sigs or sigs in general? You want one? <_>

Nii-chan is so pretty all the time he is sooooo awesome. :bored Awwwwsnap
Ikr? I'm "Nuno the second" :derp you aren't that bad too, yaknow?

on a totally unrelated note, welcome back and congratz Nao :3c
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: See You May 10th~

Other Naruto sigs or sigs in general? You want one? <_>
Naruto sigs. And I don't know if I would pick one, just wanted to see if you have some other good ones first.
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: See You May 10th~

TWO!??? They were $75 here!!! Holy shittttttttttt. I don't know how I lost my 3-junction condenser adapter. :notrust And The tow small beakers wasn't so bad, but still.

She's a surgeon? o______________________________o
I repeat, O__________________O
Yep, two. I forget exactly how much they were, but I know it was the most expensive piece of glassware we used. I was thinking over $100 each, but maybe not that much. I just know that at the time it sounded like a huge amount of money.

But yeah, she's actually a surgeon now. She's extremely smart, but the thought of it still scares the hell out of me.

Naomidee said:
:allthe hair!

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

Oh wait not a shave, but reallys hort!
I want pics! :nuts

Cuteness has nothing to do with it....:gwah
Then what is it? Don't avoid the question. :yelling

xi0 said:
HILLARY...WEAR YOUR PUNISHMENT SET NOW!
You can fix that, you know. :p

....not that I would ever endorse power abuse, of course. :x

About $240. D: Kinda lucky though, all things considered.
That's all? :gwah Damn, you're lucky, going as far over the limit as you were in a construction zone. The cop that pulled you over must've been a saint.
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: See You May 10th~

Your old Naruto avvy, niichan. Naruto was looking innocent and cutelike and all. POST ALL AVVIES PLZ.

And sigs too. :hurr
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: See You May 10th~

I didn't actually break my sep funel, I just lost it. :fail

I don't really know how you would break it though, unless you just dropped it or something. Or maybe she put an acid/base mixture in there, shook it, and forgot to take of the top to evacuate the pressure. :teehee That would be funny if it just went fucking BAM BMA! on her! XD I am mean. :arf I always forget to take off the stopper when I'm drawing off the aqueous layer and create a stupid vacuum. :notrust So it's plausible. Luckily the vacuum doesn't make the stopper fly off or anything explosive.

Gary, it's hard for me to xhange sets when sober. So you do it, so just let me do it when I'm not tipsy! :arf

Milly, I've never had a speeding ticket before. are they really that expensive??? Yikes! I've been pulled over for:

The policman thought I was lost (was doing a road ralley). he told me where to find a pot a potty. He was the best cop ever.

I had my inspection out.

I had a headlight out

I had my inspection out/ no sat belt.

The only ticket I ever got was for the second time my inspection being out (this week). The headlight out poiceman was the one who was a HUGE jerk

How much were you speeding


Nii-channnnnnnnn:arf

Gats is in hereeeeeeeeeee! :arf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: See You May 10th~

You had no seatbelt on? :gwah

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

Then what is it? Don't avoid the question. :yelling
No, I just...... [sizept=1]I like her long hair ._.[/sizept]

Whatever...dun care anymo :hip
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: See You May 10th~

I'm really horrible about wearing my seat belt. Not intentional, just my stupid head in the clouds. -.- Didn't ticket me for it though.

Gary this sig is fucking bad!

But the avatar is ok. :derp Seeing as DD is actually gay. :derp And there's a Harry and Snape one too. XD Don't know if you saw thouse
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: See You May 10th~

WTH...you were doing a road ralley? :blink

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

I'm really horrible about wearing my seat belt. Not intentional, just my stupid head in the clouds. -.- Didn't ticket me for it though.

Gary this sig is fucking bad!

But the avatar is ok. :derp Seeing as DD is actually gay. :derp And there's a Harry and Snape one too. XD Don't know if you saw thouse
How is that fucking possible? :fail

Yeah...whatever, u liiiiieeeeeek it :derp

That avatar is fucking fabulous~ :uguu There's actually more than just Harry and Snape, about 6 or 7 others. I just found the Dumbledore one the funniest.
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: See You May 10th~

Gats is in hereeeeeeeeeee! :arf

We are under attack
:arf

Girls with short hair seems to be a fashion now, I'm seeing it more and more...or maybe that's because I like this style so I only watch them. :hurr

Yep, two. I forget exactly how much they were, but I know it was the most expensive piece of glassware we used. I was thinking over $100 each, but maybe not that much. I just know that at the time it sounded like a huge amount of money.

But yeah, she's actually a surgeon now. She's extremely smart, the thought of it still scares the hell out of me.
Let's hope she isn't doing neurosurgery. I find it hard enough to see distinctly all the different parts of brain, cerebellum etc for real. (one of the few cases where the schema looks better...)
If she is that clumsy, I guess a robot would help her greatly, but I don't think you use it for everyday surgery yet.

At least she isn't alone at the operation.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top