Re: See You May 10th~
That's a coffee mug!
---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------
I'm fairly certain it's one of those that only change with hot liquid...so mischief never managed
---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------
But more mischief is managed with beer.......this is a paradox
That's a coffee mug!
---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------
I'm fairly certain it's one of those that only change with hot liquid...so mischief never managed

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------
But more mischief is managed with beer.......this is a paradox

I have no idea where my separatory funel (THE most expensive thing of course) went or a couple other things, so I owe the university some moneys.
well Fishmen Island sure was going on my nerves but Punk Hazard is great (not quite as great as some Arcs before but still a huuuuuge advantage).Trafalgar is one of my favs anyway


Are you donating it?




Awwwwsnap
And The tow small beakers wasn't so bad, but still.
hair!





That would be funny if it just went fucking BAM BMA! on her! XD I am mean. 
There's actually more than just Harry and Snape, about 6 or 7 others. I just found the Dumbledore one the funniest.