An Elastic Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: See You May 10th~

Is that sig supposed to be Team 7 if you know what never happened?
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: See You May 10th~

What does your sig say about the kind of person I am?
Racist, no creativity or imagination and a slacker.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: See You May 10th~

Meanwhile, I went ahead and posted a video in the Video Post Thread of mah new hairz. :derp
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: See You May 10th~

:invalid
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: See You May 10th~

Meanwhile, I went ahead and posted a video in the Video Post Thread of mah new hairz. :derp
Thank God there is a search engine in this forum. :fail

Actually I think it's the first time I see your face. I thought I already saw yours through a picture but I made a confusion with someone else (don't remember who, then)... :sweat
edit1 : LOL I re-checked, actually it was really you, it's just that the picture's quality was bad and you posed differently, these plus my memory's distortion...


Well, now I understand Gary's anxiety. Long hair fit you very well. :hee

But short hair are still awesooooooome. :hurr

After the shower, try to not style them as usual, mess them a bit and see how it is, sometimes it's even greater. Saw them on a few girls once, that was lovely. :wub
edit2 : after further reflexion, your anterior hair might be a bit too long for that actually. Well just try it. :cookiehand
 
Last edited:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: See You May 10th~

haha nice, thanks milly :hee reminds me that I should visit the Naruto section but last chapters didn't really give me the motivation to do so. Will do when this mad scientist vs. pretty Uchiha boys ended and I finally get my Naruto vs. Tobi fight.

Meanwhile, I went ahead and posted a video in the Video Post Thread of mah new hairz. :derp
Long hair looked better :arf I can understand why you cut it though and it still looks nice so.... how are you feeling short-haired Nao? :3c
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: See You May 10th~

That seems to always happens with short hair. With my hair, since it's naturally wavy and thick, it sometimes looks completely different after I wash it the first time after a cut. Takes a while to get close to that look again. I wonder if just cut my hair myself I could eventually get it to look the same way and save money <_>
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: See You May 10th~

Naom, how will you ever flip your hair back and forth?!
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: See You May 10th~

So Naomi, I passed my Chemistry Class without doing a single Lab Report... AMIDOINGITRITE?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: See You May 10th~

HI KEV
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: See You May 10th~

HI MILLY
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: See You May 10th~

So Naomi, I passed my Chemistry Class without doing a single Lab Report... AMIDOINGITRITE?
:rofl

You're not doing it right, but passing in itself is doing it right.... so... :arf Other classes go ok too?

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

Thank God there is a search engine in this forum. :fail

Actually I think it's the first time I see your face. I thought I already saw yours through a picture but I made a confusion with someone else (don't remember who, then)... :sweat
edit1 : LOL I re-checked, actually it was really you, it's just that the picture's quality was bad and you posed differently, these plus my memory's distortion...


Well, now I understand Gary's anxiety. Long hair fit you very well. :hee

But short hair are still awesooooooome. :hurr

After the shower, try to not style them as usual, mess them a bit and see how it is, sometimes it's even greater. Saw them on a few girls once, that was lovely. :wub
edit2 : after further reflexion, your anterior hair might be a bit too long for that actually. Well just try it. :cookiehand
You think long hair fit me better? :blink

I guess the way I get to know people online if very different from face to face. People keep going "it's so you! It's definitely your personality."

I spiked the back of it this morning, but I like it better when it's neat. I haven't had time to play with it yet, but I'll get to have my fun.

Bed headddddddddddddd *_*

I'm going to go to sleep with it wet tonight.

Long hair looked better :arf I can understand why you cut it though and it still looks nice so.... how are you feeling short-haired Nao? :3c
You think?? I think it looks soooo much better this way. I don't look like a little girl anymore. Or maybe I was just so bored with how I looked that any big change would have made me happier. XD It's so awkward when people say "awww, it's ok. You can grow it out again." And I'm just like "...oh. Actually, I was going to keep it short." :sweat

But I understand, most of the guys that see it are like :gwah

That seems to always happens with short hair. With my hair, since it's naturally wavy and thick, it sometimes looks completely different after I wash it the first time after a cut. Takes a while to get close to that look again. I wonder if just cut my hair myself I could eventually get it to look the same way and save money <_>
Mine's straight, so it looks just the same after it's cut. That's at least one thing I never have to worry about it looking completely different the next time I fix it. Plus I went to a really good salon and I just love this girl that did it. Too bad she charges $45 for a hair cut/style. @_@

Naom, how will you ever flip your hair back and forth?!
What do you mean? o.o
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: See You May 10th~

BUT Lab Reports are soooo Tedious... I started to do one... But the internet distracted me... Got A's in my other two classes. Dropped Psychology. FUCK THAT SHIT
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: See You May 10th~

WASSUP KEV?


Flipping your hair back and forth, Naomichi. Youtube it.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: See You May 10th~

JUST THE USUAL!

WASSUP WITH YOU
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: See You May 10th~

PROCRASTINATING ON WORK AND ADMIRING MAH SET.

WHAT'S UP WITH YOURS?
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: See You May 10th~

You think long hair fit me better? :blink

I guess the way I get to know people online if very different from face to face. People keep going "it's so you! It's definitely your personality."

I spiked the back of it this morning, but I like it better when it's neat. I haven't had time to play with it yet, but I'll get to have my fun.

Bed headddddddddddddd *_*

I'm going to go to sleep with it wet tonight.
Hum no. Short hair is slightly better, and after re-checking the video it's better and better. But I have to say, it was quite dark when you showed your new head.

Yeah sleep head wet, that's how it's done. Can't wet wait for the result. :blai
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: See You May 10th~

Both looked good on you ND. Personally speaking, I like long hair on women :hurr.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top