Re: After My Blood Turns Into Alcohol
I had a high B going in to the finals for both Calculus and and O-chem, and ended up with Cs.
I must've done really horribly on this finals!
---------- Post added at 08:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 AM ----------
I'm trying to feed my cockatiel a strawberry because all she eats is fucking seeds and treats, but she's afraid of it.
I even put some salt on it so she would want it, but she won't budge.
I had a really horrible dream last night and woke up from it super early since it was so bad.
I am wearing the single most coolest best shirt in the world right now. I will take pictures of it later so everyone can behold its awesomeness.
---------- Post added at 08:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 AM ----------
I have to go forge the Master Sword now though, you guys.
Be back in 8 hours or something. 
I had a high B going in to the finals for both Calculus and and O-chem, and ended up with Cs.
I must've done really horribly on this finals!

---------- Post added at 08:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 AM ----------
I'm trying to feed my cockatiel a strawberry because all she eats is fucking seeds and treats, but she's afraid of it.

I even put some salt on it so she would want it, but she won't budge.

I had a really horrible dream last night and woke up from it super early since it was so bad.

I am wearing the single most coolest best shirt in the world right now. I will take pictures of it later so everyone can behold its awesomeness.
---------- Post added at 08:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 AM ----------
I have to go forge the Master Sword now though, you guys.
Be back in 8 hours or something. 
x 10....







