Fun Thread The Voice Recording - Chat with us~! - Discussion Thread!!

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
you will
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
:zomg

Finally, more guitar playing! \ o /

And I did enjoy. ^^

Thanks, In Flames. :hi5
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Nice guitar playing In Flames! and sorry to hear about your friend :comfort
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The Voice Recording Thread - Chat with us~!

Not many vosters recently :?
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
sat on my mike (mic.?)
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You sat on it ? :arf

What about the laptop?
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
I never said I have a laptop and I still don't :D
 

In Flames

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 3, 2012
Messages
15
Reaction score
37
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So, umm...

I was thinking about possibly posting some more guitar playing or really just anything, but I'd hate to double post. :/
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
So, umm...

I was thinking about possibly posting some more guitar playing or really just anything, but I'd hate to double post. :/
Double post, who cares! \o/ I'd love to hear some awesome guitar sounds again, and I'm not the only one. ^^
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Would love to hear some new stuff from you flamey-kun :nod
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Heard it, nice stuff! I really liked the second part.
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Dooodeee..your randomness sounds pretty good. Sankyu for sharing :derp
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
:wtf flamey-kun~! Always wanna hear more stuff from you!

---------- Post added July 14, 2012 at 01:28 AM ---------- Previous post was June 22, 2012 at 04:52 PM ----------

TIIIIIIIIIIIINA~!!! I was not prepared for the feels of your voice! :x3

BTW guys, she doesn't have a cold, notice how she coughs almost on cue? :3c
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Not ready for what? lol :XD

As for the rest: :errr :mono
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Tinaaaaa! :crying I wanna give you a hug, get better! :hug And that was cute as always. xD

And I miss youuu, where did you hide?
 
Top