Heya peeps!

mikeOtaku

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 23, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Hello peeps! I'm a newbie here, since i became addicted to manga lately i decided to oin this forums :)

hope to enjoy my stay and make new friends ^_^
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,042
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey mike ~~~

Welcome to Mh! Glad to have you here, which mangas have you read or taken an interest in?
 

daisyjassica

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 26, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Armenia
I'm also a newbie here and glad to meet you.I like reading,how about you?
Hello peeps! I'm a newbie here, since i became addicted to manga lately i decided to oin this forums :)

hope to enjoy my stay and make new friends ^_^
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
I just wanted to say hi :D and make some traffic :P
 
Top