I forgot that you're somewhat of a noob....nevermind 
I'd like to know what you cried at, but I don't want spoilers

I'd like to know what you cried at, but I don't want spoilers



Huge fucking noob.I forgot that you're somewhat of a noob....nevermind
I'd like to know what you cried at, but I don't want spoilers![]()
I'm pretty good at the puzzles though, since they have that classic Zelda feel to them. I need to work on my swordsmanship a bit though. And I almost always forget about my shield. 
I'm such a loser. It was a very emotional part though. And when you've spent literally 50 hours+ on a game, you kinda get invested in it I guess. 


.
No guilt-tripping required?I confess that I told my dad I don't have any money for my summer class(es?) I'm taking and will probably need help, and he told me that he just set up a bank account for my schooling and will give me the credit card information for it.
I was pretty shocked... I mean... Wow. Didn't expect that at all.
So I can pay for my summer class!

You should try it some time. Liking yourself is empowering and hella fun. You have more than enough qualities to make it easy.I confess I feel like I'll never find the courage to like myself. If it makes any sense at all.
I had margaritas today too Milly!Grow some balls, Adi. Heehehehehe.
I confess I'm embarrassed that a margarita was enough to get me tipsy, even on empty stomach. I confess I'm proud mojito didn't do much damage, tho.

I might get a lot of hate for this, but I confess that I'm on page 150 of Game of Thrones and so far don't really like it.

I'm guessing the one with tequila, triple sec, and lime juiceWhat margarita did you have?!

Yeah, I'll keep going with it, but if I'm still not feeling it halfway through the novel, I think I'll have to drop it. It's a really long series and there are so many things I want to read that I could put it off until later. At this point I'm kind of having to force myself to get through it, but am open to the idea that might change.
That's still rather early in the first book. You've read a fair chunk of it, it's still setting up the story at that time. It's a big book, just take your time. I really can't see how you could be a fan of fantasy literature and not enjoy the story by the end of the first book.
They were lime margaritas. You?What margarita did you have?!


No, it definitely changes. I think you're around Jon III and that's so early in the story, even when only talking about the first book. I would say you should read the entirety of the first book, but books are books...they're not really going anywhere.Yeah, I'll keep going with it, but if I'm still not feeling it halfway through the novel, I think I'll have to drop it. It's a really long series and there are so many things I want to read that I could put it off until later. At this point I'm kind of having to force myself to get through it, but am open to the idea that might change.

OMG! That sounds so good, mango. *_* I've never had one of those. But holy hell! Twelve dollars?? XD;;I had mango margarita. Tasted awesome, but was $12. I thought it was cheaper.
Ever had pineapple? Wanna try that now.![]()
I just don't like any of the characters yet I guess. I'm still at that point where I don't really care what happens to them, which is typically a sign of my not liking a book. I think the characters are the most driving force for me. We'll see. :/No, it definitely changes. I think you're around Jon III and that's so early in the story, even when only talking about the first book. I would say you should read the entirety of the first book, but books are books...they're not really going anywhere.
There is the chance that maybe it's not your kind of story I guess. I would find that odd though![]()