The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
blai looks like my cousin from Australia ... except for the teeth xDDDDDDDDDD my cousin's like a beever xD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Brodam~! Awesome pics, looks like you were having fun there with your "friends" :3c
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I like Blai's friend.... the male one I mean... :derp

Looking good blai my smexy Swedish mofo.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Yeah the blonde one is pretty cute! I gotta agree with Banana.

Can I has number?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
aaaaaaaaaahhh yes yes XD You mentioned about it reminding you about Final Fantasy ^^ sorry xD
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
B-b-but whyyy? :gwah
I promise I be gentle. :e3

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

blai looks like my cousin from Australia ... except for the teeth xDDDDDDDDDD my cousin's like a beever xD
Blai looks like lot of people. We've met an other lookalike in Paris and I've seen one in Cologne just two weeks ago. He has this 'boy next door'-face.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I don't trust you :ninja

Thanks. Now I feel less generic xDDDD
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Naomiiii, you look great! :wtf Though the quality of the second picture kinda makes it scary... o.o
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Oh thanks, Adi-chan. n.n And yeah the quality is shitttt. I still haven't figured out how to use my digital camera, so I'm still using my webcam and it doesn't like the night time.

I fofgot to say how cute your picture was. :x3 Your hair is so amazing, I love how it lays just right.

Sakura - I wondered how you looked, thanks for posting! And damn, dem lips girl. :cheez

Downs. Holy shit, your hair is longer than mine! But... You're so cute. :hurr

Blai - your hair is longer than mine too! :arf You should cut it short again, it looked soooo good that way.
He's so pretty you guys. :pout
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Not that it matters what my opinion is, but I think shorter looks better on blai too. The slicked back thing works better that way IMO anyways.

LOL, Adi is right...that second pic is sort of evil looking :XD ...but the first pic, your nose and cheeks :hurr

Kevin needs a haircut...painter's cap + long hair just doesn't look right to me. Well long hair and hat period I guess...

No worry though, couldn't be worse than mine, I need one too. Sometimes it looks like I'm growing a mullet :fail
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Not that it matters what my opinion is, but I think shorter looks better on blai too.
Noooooooooooooooooooooo! :shin

LOL, Adi is right...that second pic is sort of evil looking :XD
I know, right? :XD I think it's really cute, but my first impression was that it looks kinda scary. xD Something about the darkness in the eyes maybe.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Oh no, it's certainly cute. But I agree about the eyes.

Noooo what?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Blai - your hair is longer than mine too! :arf You should cut it short again, it looked soooo good that way.
He's so pretty you guys. :pout
Aw, fenks :* I really liked your pics too \o/ Whatcha doing later tonight? :3 :hurr

Gah, I wanted to have my hair a bit shorter but I'm actually going to try have a tuft for the lulz and then prolly cut it or something. Haven't decided what to do with my hair yet...

With the hair I pull off a pro rancher though! (don't want to post another time in the member pic thread as it's like, spam :arf)
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top