blai looks like my cousin from Australia ... except for the teeth xDDDDDDDDDD my cousin's like a beever xD


FF- Final Fantasy@Vaga that was the one right?
and by FF you mean Fun Forum??? @_@ I'm a bit confused xD
Don't you dare touch him.Yeah the blonde one is pretty cute! I gotta agree with Banana.
Can I has number?![]()



Blai looks like lot of people. We've met an other lookalike in Paris and I've seen one in Cologne just two weeks ago. He has this 'boy next door'-face.blai looks like my cousin from Australia ... except for the teeth xDDDDDDDDDD my cousin's like a beever xD

Wrong thread.... BLONDIEI suppose this can serve as my introduction...


Though the quality of the second picture kinda makes it scary... o.o
Your hair is so amazing, I love how it lays just right. 

You should cut it short again, it looked soooo good that way. 



Damn straight!He's so pretty you guys.![]()

...but the first pic, your nose and cheeks 

iknorightSakura - I wondered how you looked, thanks for posting! And damn, dem lips girl.![]()


Noooooooooooooooooooooo!Not that it matters what my opinion is, but I think shorter looks better on blai too.

I know, right?LOL, Adi is right...that second pic is sort of evil looking![]()
I think it's really cute, but my first impression was that it looks kinda scary. xD Something about the darkness in the eyes maybe.I just like his hair.Noooo what?

Aw, fenks :* I really liked your pics too \o/ Whatcha doing later tonight? :3Blai - your hair is longer than mine too!You should cut it short again, it looked soooo good that way.
He's so pretty you guys.![]()

)