- Joined
- Dec 11, 2007
- Messages
- 209
- Reaction score
- 66
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Oh Magico, I hope your not the one to be cancelled next. Glad that Niseoki and Hq are doing so well though I wish Pajama no Kanojo was ranked a little higher.
But I tend not pay attention where both are ranked anymore because I know they aren't going anywhere especially Bleach being in its last arc and Reborn seem to be also wrapping up itself.
Both are part of the seniors of Jump next to the other two old dogs of Jump (Naruto and OP). As a fan I think Bleachs story is still strong, especially now. Like Kaiten said many can put the blame on the Fullbring arc (which I thought was good) and others can put blame elsewhere. Reborn, like Bleach, its who you ask. Me probably some of the battles with Shimon it kind of boring. It didn't get better again until the battle with Daemon Spade himself and now with the mystery involving the Acrobaleno.On topic, Bleach and Reborn have taken mighty tumbles, and I'm not just talking for a week or so. On the other hand they're both old dogs now, so that may be the reason...but how do the fans of those series feel? Are they still strong or not?
But I tend not pay attention where both are ranked anymore because I know they aren't going anywhere especially Bleach being in its last arc and Reborn seem to be also wrapping up itself.

