Gary, the wink makes it even more hilarious. xD

When I was trying to make the face I was naturally winking and I thought, "Since when do girls wink when trying to be hot?"

Gary, the wink makes it even more hilarious. xD



Oh come on, it's duckface timeGary was a cool morning surprised. I thought maybe posted in the wrong thread or something![]()



You should make one too.You guys look fabulous with those duck faces.

Sakura I must say that first pic is very
I'm starting to love girls with glasses dunno why
Also nice pics Lala![]()



and Adi too!!! 

[/c]
[/tmod]


thanks.. but I'll skip on this one...We're waiting for yours Ancyand Adi too!!!
sakura is the only chick with balls here! pun semi-intended
[c][/c]
[tmod=goldb][/tmod]

stop making fun of my ballz dammit!We're waiting for yours Ancyand Adi too!!!
sakura is the only chick with balls here! pun semi-intended
[c][/c]
[tmod=goldb][/tmod]

[/c]stop making fun of my ballz dammit!![]()


[/c]