Shounen Magico by Iwamoto Naoki

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Anise isn't human anyway. During the tournament, when they faced the Power Word couple with the Demon God familiar who controlled people, the Demon God noted that Anise didn't seem to have a soul/wasn't controllable. I questioned whether she might just be a robot, but that doesn't fit the time frame. So, I figured that she was some type of spirit/familiar that isn't normal. Up until the latest chapters, I would've said that she might be a physical manifestation of Shion's consciousness or something, but clearly that's not the case.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
t looks like she went to fight something, I wonder what "it" is?
I have a feeling it's something that was locked inside her.And now that the seal is broken(?),she needs to hold it,until Shion seals it (again?).
 

masgrande

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2009
Messages
668
Reaction score
127
Gender
Male
Country
Puerto Rico
It looks like Faust did something useful after the tournament.
 

matto24

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2010
Messages
84
Reaction score
3
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Magico 61 Spoiler: http://mangahead.com/Manga-Raw-Scan/Magico/Magico-61-Raw-Scan

As many have said, it seems that you start to finish, but I do not think ...

at least, looking at pictures, you understand that reveal the secret of the Echidna, and should now go save anise.
someone could do a mini summary of the chapter, unfortunately the Japanese is not my strong point, lol
 

masgrande

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2009
Messages
668
Reaction score
127
Gender
Male
Country
Puerto Rico
I really hope the manga isn't ending yet and
wow that moon is creepy.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I really hope the manga isn't ending yet and
wow that moon is creepy.
I don't know. I sort of think it's on the way out. I mean, the ToC ranks have been abysmal lately and the sales aren't that good.

I need to go look over 59 and 60 again.
 

masgrande

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2009
Messages
668
Reaction score
127
Gender
Male
Country
Puerto Rico
Well atleast it lasted more than a year.
 

matto24

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2010
Messages
84
Reaction score
3
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Magico 62 Spoiler:
http://mangahead.com/Manga-Raw-Scan/Magico/Magico-62-Raw-Scan

someone would be able to make a small summary of the last 3-4 chapters, unfortunately, also lacks the English version ...
only looking at the pictures, you do not understand much.

---------- Post added June 17, 2012 at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was June 09, 2012 at 05:55 PM ----------

Magico 63 Spoiler:
http://mangahead.com/index.php/Manga-Raw-Scan/Magico/Magico-63-Raw-Scan?page=1#19.jpg

Two things, in my opinion:

I beat this boss and the manga ends up in very little, or keep him as an enemy to all manga, and continue the ritual of magico. (I hope the second option)
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Redhawksscans have up to 63 in english
It feels like this is the end of magico or maybe its just the introduction of the main antagonist? I hope Emma doesnt get possessed by the Echidna it would kinda be obvious with the Shion going 'come back to me' and she snapping out of it. i would like to know more about why emma was chosen and where she really comes from though
 

LoS

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
3,308
Reaction score
1,368
Gender
Male
Country
Isle of Man
This feels like Magico is on the way out, just the build up of this arc. That compounded with the horrid ratings Magico is getting, I really wouldn't be surprised if the good guys defeat this guy on the moon, and then do an epilogue which fast forwards a number of years after Magico is completed and they are living as a family.

Well, Magico is indeed ending in issue 31.
 
Last edited:

Zeromcd

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2011
Messages
849
Reaction score
5,875
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Magico Popularity Contest Results
1. Shion 1715 Votes
2. Emma 1241 Votes
3. Luu 583 Votes
4. Anise 475 Votes
5. Faust 210 Votes
6. Joshua 184 Votes
7. Gasper 162 Votes
8. Ain 144 Votes
9. Zodia 142Votes
10. Ayame 117 Votes
11. Raven - 108 Votes
12 and lower will be announced in the final volume.

Please Note - A crazy single fan on 2ch voted for Gasper 114 times.
 
Last edited:

matto24

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2010
Messages
84
Reaction score
3
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Magico the end will have a chapter or three on the next jump?
 

Lomahongva

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2011
Messages
697
Reaction score
795
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Magico the end will have a chapter or three on the next jump?
At first we thought it'll have 3 chapters but later, the same Manga-news Japon confirmed in Twitter that it will get only one. The link directs you to their site (see the middle-bottom) but it is in French, sorry.
 
Last edited:

matto24

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2010
Messages
84
Reaction score
3
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
ok, i see...

thanks
 

vampire killer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2011
Messages
802
Reaction score
465
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
How does the voring work????
 
Top