The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Thank god I missed the Duck Face Phase.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Sakura I must say that first pic is very :hurr

I'm starting to love girls with glasses dunno why :XD

Also nice pics Lala :thumbs
how did I not reply to this

Yes girls with glasses are sexy indeed :hurr

:cheez I wonder...why?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
all day, not cuz I like it cuz I have to
but I don't mind ^^
ppl usually tell me I look better without them tho' @_@
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
all day, not cuz I like it cuz I have to
but I don't mind ^^
ppl usually tell me I look better without them tho' @_@
I see. Well I think you look good both ways :cheez

But I like the glasses it gives you an intelectual look :XD

---------- Post added June 17, 2012 at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was June 03, 2012 at 02:54 PM ----------

Can I squeeze you Yuki? Who would know there is a cruel ice queen under that look :o
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Squeeze me? What do you mean?

And you know what they say... Don't be fooled by appearance. :hee People who don't know me that well always think that I look friendly though a bit arrogant. :XD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for sharing yuki, really nice pic of you. Look really smart and cute too :nod
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
yuki is a cruel ice queen?? since when?? :oh...she seems very sweet and warm...don't get it :oh
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
yuki is a cruel ice queen?? since when?? :oh...she seems very sweet and warm...don't get it :oh
The way she can manipulate people makes me shiver :iik
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
she never manipulated me :oh
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
she's doing that right now by making you believe she's an angel :o
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
This is not manipulation. It is only a matter of attitude. Good to me, I'll be good to you. You annoy me... well...
 
Last edited:

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
And Male Nana, we all know you have that kind of effect on girls n.n (the annoying one)
I don't annoy girls :o

They like me very much in fact :o
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Like to beat the crap out of you, you mean.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
No... I don't really annoy anyone people like me a lot, sure I'm a bit eccentric but I've got charisma.
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Oh god...duck faces :bored


Nice pic yuki~ you look great :hurr
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
No... I don't really annoy anyone people like me a lot, sure I'm a bit eccentric but I've got charisma.
I really want to laugh from the irony.

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

Nice pic yuki~ you look great :hurr
I would love to take the compliment but considering the person who gives it... I think I'll just leave it like that.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I only annoy people who have a knack for being psychopaths :derp
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top