Thank god I missed the Duck Face Phase.
how did I not reply to thisSakura I must say that first pic is very
I'm starting to love girls with glasses dunno why
Also nice pics Lala![]()

I wonder...why?Do you use glasses all day or just for reading? Cuse I suggest you use them all dayhow did I not reply to this
Yes girls with glasses are sexy indeed
I wonder...why?

I see. Well I think you look good both waysall day, not cuz I like it cuz I have to
but I don't mind ^^
ppl usually tell me I look better without them tho' @_@



People who don't know me that well always think that I look friendly though a bit arrogant. 

...she seems very sweet and warm...don't get it 
The way she can manipulate people makes me shiveryuki is a cruel ice queen?? since when??...she seems very sweet and warm...don't get it
![]()



I don't annoy girlsAnd Male Nana, we all know you have that kind of effect on girls n.n (the annoying one)




Oh god...duck faces![]()
problem?? I actually enjoyed seeing them go duck 
I really want to laugh from the irony.No... I don't really annoy anyone people like me a lot, sure I'm a bit eccentric but I've got charisma.
I would love to take the compliment but considering the person who gives it... I think I'll just leave it like that.Nice pic yuki~ you look great![]()
