Favorites Top 10 Favourite Characters of the series

Ninomiya

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 2, 2011
Messages
3,366
Reaction score
462
Gender
Male
Country
Marine Headquarters
Since weve got pretty far into the story now, and the Japanese Camp has gotten possibly as big as it will get, so we have enough characters from PoT and SPoT for this.
Also, 5 just wouldnt be enough for both series I believe.

My Top 10 favourite are:

1) Yukimura Seiichi
2) Tanegashima Shuuji
3) Irie Kanata
4) Echizen Ryoma
5) Echizen Ryoga
6) Byoudouin Houou
7) Atobe Keigo
8) Fuji Shusuke
9) Akutsu Jin
10) Hara Tetsuya

Removed Akutagawa from mine, since he is now amongst the forgotten bros of PoT.
Akutsu was the replacement.
 
Last edited:

LetalHawk

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 8, 2011
Messages
2,681
Reaction score
600
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Re: Top 10 Favourite Players of the series

Since weve got pretty far into the story now, and the Japanese Camp has gotten possibly as big as it will get, so we have enough characters from PoT and SPoT for this.
Also, 5 just wouldnt be enough for both series I believe.

My Top 10 favourite are:

1) Yukimura Seiichi
2) Tanegashima Shuuji
3) Fuji Shusuke
4) Irie Kanata
5) Akutagawa Jirou
6) Echizen Ryoma
7) Echizen Ryoga
8) Atobe Keigo
9) Hara Tetsuya
10) Byoudouin Houou
What, Hara? lol. I prefer the Smiling Sharp Shooter Taira, his faces were awesome lol.

Well then, my fav. characters:

1. Yukimura Seiichi
2. Echizen Ryoma
3. Fuji Syuusuke
4. Sanada Genichiro
5. Akutsu Jin
6. Echizen Ryoga
7. Irie Kanata
8. Atobe Keigo
9. Taira Yoshiyuki
10. Kaji Kazena

Personally, Kaji looks very strong, and I'm looking foward to see why he's among the top 5 strongest players on the U-17 team ^^.
 

Surprise

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2011
Messages
54
Reaction score
7
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Top 10 Favourite Players of the series

1: Kintarou
2: Fuji
3: Jirou
4: Atobe
5: Bunta
6: Irie
7: Shiraishi
8: Tezuka
9: Echizen
10: Tachibana
 

Atobe the king

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
2,513
Reaction score
325
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Top 10 Favourite Players of the series

1-Atobe Keigo
2-Yukimura "federer" Seiichi
3-Echizen Ryoma
4-Sanada Genichiro
5-Shiraishi Kuronosuke
6-Puri Puri~Nio
7-Kirihara Akaya
8-Akutsu Jin
9-Hiyoshi Wakashi
10-Tachibana Kippei

Despite this manga going on for a while now, and despite how i love it, it's been dragging the hell on and we haven't really learned enough about the new characters. Though, i think the issue is that my decisions are based on manga AND anime portrayals, akutsu wouldn't be top 10 if not for his seiyuu, and Yukimura would edge Atobe if not for Suwabes brilliant potrayal of atobe lol. I think when the anime comes and the characters get more "life" we'll see lol.

Characters likely to find there way in are, Echizen Ryouga (movie ryoga was cool but i want more development before i consider him a fave), Irie and Kazuya.
 

Ninomiya

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 2, 2011
Messages
3,366
Reaction score
462
Gender
Male
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: Top 10 Favourite Players of the series

What, Hara? lol. I prefer the Smiling Sharp Shooter Taira, his faces were awesome lol.

Personally, Kaji looks very strong, and I'm looking foward to see why he's among the top 5 strongest players on the U-17 team ^^.
Personally, when playing tennis, I'd find someone removing their shirt to show a drawing on their stomach so hilarious, I'd collapse, if they do it a 2nd time, maybe get pissed off and violent.
Hara is an opponent I'd love to actually play against haha.
He also says ''WHAT THE HELL??'' a lot which should be great if he gets a good seiyuu.

I guarantee his poularity will soar if he is given a Singles match by Konomi haha.

As for Kaji, I lost interest the moment I realized it was the subbers error that he was actually a HSer.

Characters likely to find there way in are, Echizen Ryouga (movie ryoga was cool but i want more development before i consider him a fave), Irie and Kazuya.
I totally agree, although Irie with his ''Just Kidding'' was more than enough to force his way through my list hahaha.
Against Atobe, that might well be one my of Top PoT moments ever. Especially once I see it in anime form.
 
Last edited:

SetsuTheYena

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
307
Reaction score
223
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Denmark
Re: Top 10 Favourite Players of the series

Hmmm let me see...

1: Yukimura Seiichi
2: Niou Masaharu
3: Irie Kanata
4: Shishido Ryou
5: Kenya Oshitari
6: Tokugawa Kazuya
7: Sanada Genichiro
8: Tanegashima Shuuji
9: Liliaden Krauser
10: Hara Tetsuya (Lol, he makes me laugh)
 

LetalHawk

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 8, 2011
Messages
2,681
Reaction score
600
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Re: Top 10 Favourite Players of the series

Hara's was on Shitenhouji, it's normal that he is funny, like Taira. They're two funny players :)
 

Ninomiya

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 2, 2011
Messages
3,366
Reaction score
462
Gender
Male
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: Top 10 Favourite Players of the series

Hara's was on Shitenhouji, it's normal that he is funny, like Taira. They're two funny players :)
Im not gonna lie, Taira is hilarious too. If I see him in at least one more match I may have to re-do my Top 10.
 

LetalHawk

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 8, 2011
Messages
2,681
Reaction score
600
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Re: Top 10 Favourite Players of the series

Maybe he reappears with his Bakyuun :), but seriously, I expected that he was way stronger when he appeared, yet he only has the Bakyuun, so I think he's a bit weak. He's funny as hell, that's why he's amazing.
 

Ninomiya

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 2, 2011
Messages
3,366
Reaction score
462
Gender
Male
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: Top 10 Favourite Players of the series

Maybe he reappears with his Bakyuun :), but seriously, I expected that he was way stronger when he appeared, yet he only has the Bakyuun, so I think he's a bit weak. He's funny as hell, that's why he's amazing.
It seems, that nobody from the old 3rd Court down could handle Bakyuun. Thats likely how he became a 1st Stringer.
 

Fayte

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2007
Messages
1,815
Reaction score
299
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Top 10 Favourite Players of the series

1) Sanada
2) Irie
3) Shuuji
4) Tachibana
5) Shiraishi
6) Akutsu
7) Atobe
8) Kirihara
9) Zaizen
10) Sengoku
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Top 10 Favourite Players of the series

1) Kikumaru
2) Kirihara
3) Atobe
4) Jirou
5) Sengoku
6) Niou
7) Shiraishi
8) Marui
9) Davide
10) Tachibana

Special mention to: Momo and Chitose (just because of his clothes)
 

Brandnewkid

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2011
Messages
817
Reaction score
188
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Top 10 Favourite Players of the series

1. Nioh - Nioh has proved himself on more than one occassion in SPOT. He went from a dangerous prankster in the original POT to a guy who can mimick Synchro with even those who have no penchant for doubles. He's definitely my favorite character thus far.

2. Shuji - He's one of the most laid-back guys at the U-17 camp. Not only that, but he must be something serious judging by his badge number. Also, he's like the fourth-ranger of the Sempai Trio consisting of Tokugawa, Oni, and Irie.

3. Oni - He's shown that he's a serious guy, and strong enough to become a first stringer, one of the Genius 10, and one of the top 5 of the U-17 in one fell swoop. Not only that, but he was able to influence the middle schoolers to get stronger. Nice.

4. Ryoma - He's cool. Looking to how he's gotten better.

5. Sengoku - He was always a favorite of mine. And we're going to see more of him in SPOT. I know we will. (He even hinted at it in the PPs!)

6. Akutsu - Freaking bad ass. He's one of the "special" geniuses of the series.

7. Kite - I can't wait to see what new moves the hitman has gained.

8. Zaizen - I just wanna see what makes him a genius.

9. Kaidoh - After that bout with Tezuka ... He'd better improve. He's one of the hardest working players in the series.

10. Shiraishi - For being a complete bad ass because he plays realistic tennis.
 

Fosprey

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2007
Messages
53
Reaction score
6
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Top 10 Favourite Players of the series

1. Kaidoh - He seems kind of dumb, but is the only one that really hard work for what he does. And gives it all in every game, I really love his matches because it's one of the few that I really feel put his all into winning.

2. Inui. I just Like data guys in anime, and inui is no exception.

3. Kirihara- I really like devil mode. Though I don't like anything else from the character itself.

4.Irie - For giving me one of the best matches of PoT. But I like his personality.

5.Atobe- Likeable Jerk

6. Kite - I just think he is cool enough.

7. Oshitari - I love oshitari concept, sadly I was tricked into thinking he was Fuji level, what a scam.

8- Yagyuu - I liked him in his match, sadly low gameplay screen time.

9- Shirashi - I like normal Badass concepts.

10- Yukimura, I like the apparently weak but monster character, sadly his yips kind of tennis is boring.

11- Sanada - I just like his techniques
 

Ninomiya

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 2, 2011
Messages
3,366
Reaction score
462
Gender
Male
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: Top 10 Favourite Players of the series

Well then, my fav. characters:

1. Yukimura Seiichi
2. Echizen Ryoma
3. Fuji Syuusuke
4. Sanada Genichiro
5. Akutsu Jin
6. Echizen Ryoga
7. Irie Kanata
8. Atobe Keigo
9. Taira Yoshiyuki
10. Kaji Kazena
Lmao Im guessing you want to change your list now right?

5. Sengoku - He was always a favorite of mine. And we're going to see more of him in SPOT. I know we will. (He even hinted at it in the PPs!)
Ive read all the Pair Puri's but I missed this.
If this is true im really excited coz his matches were pretty good in anime form.
Which Pair Puri was the hint in?

7. Oshitari - I love oshitari concept, sadly I was tricked into thinking he was Fuji level, what a scam.
We all did... We all did...
Kudos to the guys that never fell for it.
He is amongst the forgotten bros.
 

Brandnewkid

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2011
Messages
817
Reaction score
188
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Top 10 Favourite Players of the series

Ive read all the Pair Puri's but I missed this.
If this is true im really excited coz his matches were pretty good in anime form.
Which Pair Puri was the hint in?
I forget, but Sengoku basically says if he had a new smash, it'd probably be a New Tiger Cannon, but he doesn't know yet, and that we'd have to see his action in the story, probably ... or something.
 

Lupin

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2012
Messages
50
Reaction score
102
Gender
Hidden
Country
Uchiha Clan
Re: Top 10 Favourite Players of the series

Yay for my first post~

1. Niou Masaharu
2. Fukushi Michiru
3. Zaizen Hikaru
4. Atobe Keigo
5. Momoshiro Takeshi
6. Kirihara Akaya
7. Urayama Shiita
8. Kite Eishirou
9. Tezuka Kunimitsu
10. Sanada Genichirou
 
Last edited:

KuwabaraTheMan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
897
Reaction score
46
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Top 10 Favourite Players of the series

1. Momoshiro
2. Atobe
3. Kaidoh
4. Oni
5. Tezuka
6. Tachibana
7. Kabaji
8. Sanada
9. Shiraishi
10. Akutsu
 

janckw

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 20, 2012
Messages
8
Reaction score
6
Age
30
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Top 10 Favourite Players of the series

1. Ryoma ^^
2. Ryoga
3. Liliadent Krauser
4. Irie Kanata
5. Tokugawa Kazuya
6. Momoshiro Takeshi
7. Byoudouin Houou (he's interesting)
8. Zaizen Hikaru
(I'm out of ideas so I'm really tempted to put the 2011 movie characters in here XP anyways..)
9. Tanegashima Shuuji
10. Oshitari Kenya (he won me over with his running on water skills)
 

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Top 10 Favourite Players of the series

1. Tezuka
2. Yukimura
3. Ochi
4. Atobe
5. Tachibana
6. Fuji
7. Niou
8. Shiraishi
9. Yagyuu
10. Inui
 
Top