The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Yep, you're definitely looking at the wrong person :P
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Like you could fool us by simply mixing an old pic with your current self pic :derp
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
What happened to your boobs kevin? They look smaller.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Googz you look like you're enjoying yourself, got them summer shaydesssss~! :hip
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Googz looking good :hip this smiley should be changed top :googz after this pic :thumbs

Also nice name of that snack bar Un Deseo :hurr sounds naughty :hurr

We should go to spain meet some chicas one of these days :hurr
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Googz you look like you're enjoying yourself, got them summer shaydesssss~! :hip
Sure am.:hurr The foods delicious as well.
Googz looking good :hip this smiley should be changed top :googz after this pic :thumbs

Also nice name of that snack bar Un Deseo :hurr sounds naughty :hurr

We should go to spain meet some chicas one of these days :hurr
Yeah, a :googz smiley! I totally approve.

Sounds naughty. Was dirty. Food was good anyway.

Booyah,sounds good! You'll have to teach me some of your pick-up methods. Only one I know is this:
 
Last edited by a moderator:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Banana you have a girlfriend, shame on you son! :fail
....
...........
...........Ahhh :derp :hi5
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
It's not like I'm a ladies expert goog I just have some luck I just go with wathever and it works:XD

You can come too dad is that why you are mad?
Oh I like my gf but some españolitas are tempting :derp
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I'm hopefully going to visit my friend in September/October when she moves there to teach, so hello chickas :hurr
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
September/October....sounds good.:hurr
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
what does she teaches? Sexual education? :hurr

I saw a lot of lookers on the spanish crowd during Euro2012 :hurr
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
School's over for me, but I'd like to have some extra lessons with her.

Did anyone even notice the text on my picture?Or rather, what is actually written there.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I noticed the text and thought "What the hell does titanic has to do with this?" :o
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
School's over for me, but I'd like to have some extra lessons with her.

Did anyone even notice the text on my picture?Or rather, what is actually written there.
I saw half of the word "Baltimore" too :nod

But yeah I noticed the other thing too. So artsy.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
It was the only newspaper texture I found on the internet...I thought it would put people off, but it seems nobody really cares. Not the best text for a relaxed picture afterall.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I saw and started wtfing over it :arf
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I saw and started wtfing over it :arf
Hmmyaeh. I wanted to post it one facebook, but was afraid of people's reactions. Might change the text if I find something better or leave it out for good.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Post it on facebook. Looks cool. Most people won't even notice.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top