- Joined
- Mar 29, 2010
- Messages
- 1,270
- Reaction score
- 483
- Age
- 39
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I can see your point Schrabrak but the thing is that St&rs is there for a point although plummeting down in my first post I said that a series that didn't get a color page at chapters 8-10 got canceled before chapter 20 and St&rs passed chapter 30, the reason I believe that it got color pages like it did is the result of the first 4 chapters which ranked very good, in the rank of chapter 5 it nose dove to the bottom.
Abot color pages being given in order to promote sries I can think about that happening like the times Kuroko polled poorly and being given a color page the next chapter since it was the only sports manga that sold well after ES21 ended or like what's happening right now with Medaka which gets a lot more color pages than what it got before...I simply tend to believe that is more or less what's happening to Kurogane right now since it had it's high ranking(it got a 4th which is a great feat), it has extra pages like Mago got back in it's second year which means that Jump has the faith in the author's skill to draw more than 19 pages per week, I would like to see the last time Kishimoto was given a 23 pages chapter or even a 20 pages chapter yet I can't take that and say Jump doesn't count on Kishimoto since he still gets plenty of covers and lead color pages which can be lots of worl as well and I love every one of them but you get where I'm going with this.
Abot color pages being given in order to promote sries I can think about that happening like the times Kuroko polled poorly and being given a color page the next chapter since it was the only sports manga that sold well after ES21 ended or like what's happening right now with Medaka which gets a lot more color pages than what it got before...I simply tend to believe that is more or less what's happening to Kurogane right now since it had it's high ranking(it got a 4th which is a great feat), it has extra pages like Mago got back in it's second year which means that Jump has the faith in the author's skill to draw more than 19 pages per week, I would like to see the last time Kishimoto was given a 23 pages chapter or even a 20 pages chapter yet I can't take that and say Jump doesn't count on Kishimoto since he still gets plenty of covers and lead color pages which can be lots of worl as well and I love every one of them but you get where I'm going with this.
