[Fun Thread] The Game of Thrones Gag Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

So what's your next destination going to be? Aren't still travelling with work? o.o



You should've kept your previous avatar. :P
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

Shuddup, my avy is cute Ç.Ç
I'll stay in BH 'till december XD After that, I dunno T.T

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

BTW, Jin, your signature art skills improved a lot *-* Such a cute set!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

I took a while to reply to your question and decided to be nice to you since I didn't know what to answer anymore XD
But I kinda missed being a bish to you ç.ç
/o/~ Milly!
:scry

T_T

:'(

Mean baachan, don't be a bish to your cute fwiend.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

Shuddup, my avy is cute Ç.Ç
I'll stay in BH 'till december XD After that, I dunno T.T

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

BTW, Jin, your signature art skills improved a lot *-* Such a cute set!
I was referring to the avy you had before you changed it to that cute one. Cheater. You know exactly which one I'm talking about. -.-

Come over here for New Years. *.*

Thanks Lala. Haven't really been using PS much lately but I had to make something fun for our team in the scav hunt. =P
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

Were you able to print out all 60 pages?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

@Milly:
The only non-human things I consider my friends are my cat and my dog u.u

@Jin:
I don't have money to spend another NY in Europe T.T I wish I had.
Me neither @.@ I need to practice a bit more, it's been a while. I got a digitalizer (I DUNNO THE WORD Ç.Ç) table and now I can draw and paint *-*

@riki <3:
xD Well, the guy asked me to send him the .doc that he would print it for me after work, just so no one would see it and complain about it xD Let's see on monday^^
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

Awww... what a nice friend!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

You mean a graphics tablet?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

Yeah, that, Gary! I only tried to do one thing on it and found out that's fucking hard to draw like that T.T My drawing seemed so childish XD

@.@ *shivers*
/o/~

riki, yeah, those guys are great there xD Guess he's like a good friend there^^
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

I don't think you're supposed to miraculously know how to draw with it right away. It takes practice.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

I know, but I thought it would be closer to drawing with a pencil in a paper than it is.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

Hah, nope. Most people tend to think that. What model did you get?
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

I've got one for like 3 or 4 years and I still can't use it... I prefer to do vector lines and cell shading in corel instead of painting in photoshop or sai or whatever program.

I guess I never will learn how to draw with it... well I only wanted one when I was in my anime phase anyways I don't really like digital art that much.
Plus I got used to drawing with a mouse.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

:(
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

Hah, nope. Most people tend to think that. What model did you get?
It's called "Bamboo", but I dunno if that's what you're asking as 'model' xD

My main problem now it to make it go back to the point I want. I need to get used to how sensitive that is. I never worked with vectors and all, I prefer photo manipulation. But drawing is different, imo. I'm trying to reproduce the moves I'd do in a paper.

WTH are you crying, Milly? D:
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

It's called "Bamboo", but I dunno if that's what you're asking as 'model' xD

My main problem now it to make it go back to the point I want. I need to get used to how sensitive that is. I never worked with vectors and all, I prefer photo manipulation. But drawing is different, imo. I'm trying to reproduce the moves I'd do in a paper.

WTH are you crying, Milly? D:
I figured it was a Wacom, was just asking what model.

There has to be sensitivity settings.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

Well it's a Bamboo. I think there are three versions of it.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

I know nearly nothing about them xD The one I have here belongs to my bf. I'll check some tutorials on youtube, maybe they'll have other tips as well, to make it easier^^
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

No tutorials will help you with that thing from hell :o

You either get used to it being slippy or you give up. I hear some people put a piece of paper over it to get more adherence.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top