Re: I am burdened with glorious purpose.
Yeah that doesn't really work...it's boring for some reason.
Yeah that doesn't really work...it's boring for some reason.
Why not?And you want to put fear in people's hearts?![]()
You know me so well~~You should've known by now, nii-chaaan~ She likes to make people scared of her. Such a psycho.![]()

I think it's the mix of Tom and Chris?
What are you talking about?Yeah that doesn't really work...it's boring for some reason.
I get your point. I don't really like to see it like that but it's not like I abhor it too....The amalgam of Chris and Tom's face. Usually doing that results in something hideous, so it's different in that respect. But still, it's not better than them separately.
You should've known by now, nii-chaaan~ She likes to make people scared of her. Such a psycho.![]()
but she's not really scary nor does she look scary so it must be pretty hardwell usually you want to see people happy (if you don't hate them) or at least in a normal state when they see you. If you want that people are scared of you that's a pretty wicked attitudeWhy not?
Hah. I may not look scary at times, but actually people are pretty scared of me because they know of what I can do to them. Just ask phio-chan. She knows how scary I can be.but she's not really scary nor does she look scary so it must be pretty hard
well usually you want to see people happy (if you don't hate them) or at least in a normal state when they see you. If you want that people are scared of you that's a pretty wicked attitude


You're not missing much. 'Tis GarbageI never even have eaten Lucky Charms. Well, it doesn't exist here anyway.![]()
So what can you do?Hah. I may not look scary at times, but actually people are pretty scared of me because they know of what I can do to them. Just ask phio-chan. She knows how scary I can be.
Let's just say that it's for protection. When people are scared of you, they are unlikely to mess with you. So far, it has gained me a life of relative peace.


Oh, okay.You're not missing much. 'Tis Garbage

Make them suffer. I make sure that I know everyone's weaknesses. People say I am the type who is mostly quiet and calm but once I'm mad, it will be like a volcano/tsunami.So what can you do?
You certainly have a point but when people like/love you they don't want to mess with you too - at least that's how it should be.


I think someone is suffering from a Napoleonic complex![]()


I hadn't heard that. And it's not simply about aggression, it's also about reaction to perceived inferiority due to stature. I was kidding, but when you say how scary you are (which could be true) it looks a certain way. That's all.
Napoleon complex is considered a myth, you know. A research has found that taller men are more aggressive than shorter men.![]()
Then what's my weakness? because I felt like you really want to make me suffer sometimes XDMake them suffer. I make sure that I know everyone's weaknesses. People say I am the type who is mostly quiet and calm but once I'm mad, it will be like a volcano/tsunami.![]()

You think? Well I guess it is, I would still prefer the more complicated way.It's easier to make people fear you rather than love you. I'm not actually the likable type so my other option is too make people fear me.
I think I should ask phio-chan if she can actually like me. She sighs too much around me.![]()
Well, before you, someone else said the same thing to me which was why I did a little research on it. They said there's no proof of a relationship between height and personality.I hadn't heard that. And it's not simply about aggression, it's also about reaction to perceived inferiority due to stature. I was kidding, but when you say how scary you are (which could be true) it looks a certain way. That's all.

Why should I tell you? If I tell you, you'll try to change that weakness and it will be harder for me to gain the upper hand.Then what's my weakness? because I felt like you really want to make me suffer sometimes XD
and like I said, tsuntsun
You think? Well I guess it is, I would still prefer the more complicated way.
And what's with you saying you're not the likeable type? I'm pretty sure there are quite a lot of people who like you - probably coupled with a little fear though. Guess vio is the same.



You make it sound like it would be so easy to just get rid of a weakness XD it's usually part of a behaviour or characteristic which are pretty hard to change actually. You might be able to reduce it but completely changing these things is really, really hard.Why should I tell you? If I tell you, you'll try to change that weakness and it will be harder for me to gain the upper hand.
I'm rather quiet and awkward during social interactions so you'll find me a lacking conversation partner unless you have the same interest with me. And looking for someone with the same interest is hard since not many people like to talk about history, philosophy and stuffs. Most people think it's a boring/too difficult conversation topic so they will think me boring/arrogant (Finding phio-chan is already a miracle for me). So I'm not like those social butterflies who can easily make people like them.
And even if I don't want people to be scared of me, it's hard to compress this dark aura. Human instincts are quite sharp, eh? People know when they see a psycho. I can just sit down and use my "resting face" and people will be scared of me already.
Oh, and I know there are people who like me but it's because of my cute appearance, they say.![]()

I don't mean change really, more like you are more prepared for an attack, so it will be harder to attack that weakness. Oh, what am I babbling about...You make it sound like it would be so easy to just get rid of a weakness XD it's usually part of a behaviour or characteristic which are pretty hard to change actually. You might be able to reduce it but completely changing these things is really, really hard.
Funny thing that I actually like talking about that stuff too, guess we do have some things in common
but well, just because someone isn't extravert doesn't mean he's not likeable. These persons usually are even more friendly/open to the people they call their friends and cherish them more - people who can easily make and form new connections often have way less real friends or friendships which don't last long, they're not that close too. Ofc there are exceptions but the point is that I'm pretty sure you're falling into that first category, might be wrong though. Just a guess because I'm not one of these social butterflies too.
and lol, I seriously can't imagine you being so scary when you just put up your "resting face" XD



It's fine, I get it XDI don't mean change really, more like you are more prepared for an attack, so it will be harder to attack that weakness. Oh, what am I babbling about...
I don't fancy having something in common with you.
No... actually there are more reasons why I'm not likable, but even though I tell it all to you, you won't understand because you don't know me personally.
You just haven't seen it. People know I'm not someone to mess with because of my "resting face".


Your truth, not mine. I don't have to accept it.It's fine, I get it XD
Thought so, it's still the truth - accept it
well I think you can get a good hunch on how someone is even when you don't know him in person. Of course it's easier to pretend someone you don't really are but I doubt that's the case here. Feel free to tell me about all your negative characteristics
Looking forward to seeing your resting face then, I still doubt it's that scary though. How someone looks rarely shows how you really are anyway.
