The truth will set you free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I am burdened with glorious purpose.

Yeah that doesn't really work...it's boring for some reason.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.

And you want to put fear in people's hearts? :blink
Why not?

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

You should've known by now, nii-chaaan~ She likes to make people scared of her. Such a psycho. -_-;
You know me so well~~ :p

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

I think it's the mix of Tom and Chris?

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

Yeah that doesn't really work...it's boring for some reason.
What are you talking about?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I am burdened with glorious purpose.

The amalgam of Chris and Tom's face. Usually doing that results in something hideous, so it's different in that respect. But still, it's not better than them separately.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I am burdened with glorious purpose.

The amalgam of Chris and Tom's face. Usually doing that results in something hideous, so it's different in that respect. But still, it's not better than them separately.
I get your point. I don't really like to see it like that but it's not like I abhor it too....
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,224
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.

You should've known by now, nii-chaaan~ She likes to make people scared of her. Such a psycho. -_-;
:true but she's not really scary nor does she look scary so it must be pretty hard

well usually you want to see people happy (if you don't hate them) or at least in a normal state when they see you. If you want that people are scared of you that's a pretty wicked attitude
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.

:true but she's not really scary nor does she look scary so it must be pretty hard



well usually you want to see people happy (if you don't hate them) or at least in a normal state when they see you. If you want that people are scared of you that's a pretty wicked attitude
Hah. I may not look scary at times, but actually people are pretty scared of me because they know of what I can do to them. Just ask phio-chan. She knows how scary I can be.

Let's just say that it's for protection. When people are scared of you, they are unlikely to mess with you. So far, it has gained me a life of relative peace.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I am burdened with glorious purpose.



Loki Charms anyone? :cheez
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I am burdened with glorious purpose.

I never even have eaten Lucky Charms. Well, it doesn't exist here anyway. :oh
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,224
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.

Hah. I may not look scary at times, but actually people are pretty scared of me because they know of what I can do to them. Just ask phio-chan. She knows how scary I can be.

Let's just say that it's for protection. When people are scared of you, they are unlikely to mess with you. So far, it has gained me a life of relative peace.
So what can you do?

You certainly have a point but when people like/love you they don't want to mess with you too - at least that's how it should be.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I am burdened with glorious purpose.

I think someone is suffering from a Napoleonic complex :derp
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I am burdened with glorious purpose.

You're not missing much. 'Tis Garbage
Oh, okay. :cookiestare

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

So what can you do?

You certainly have a point but when people like/love you they don't want to mess with you too - at least that's how it should be.
Make them suffer. I make sure that I know everyone's weaknesses. People say I am the type who is mostly quiet and calm but once I'm mad, it will be like a volcano/tsunami. :cookiestare

It's easier to make people fear you rather than love you. I'm not actually the likable type so my other option is too make people fear me.
I think I should ask phio-chan if she can actually like me. She sighs too much around me. :cookiestare

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

I think someone is suffering from a Napoleonic complex :derp
:errr

Napoleon complex is considered a myth, you know. A research has found that taller men are more aggressive than shorter men. :hmph
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I am burdened with glorious purpose.

:errr

Napoleon complex is considered a myth, you know. A research has found that taller men are more aggressive than shorter men. :hmph
I hadn't heard that. And it's not simply about aggression, it's also about reaction to perceived inferiority due to stature. I was kidding, but when you say how scary you are (which could be true) it looks a certain way. That's all.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,224
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: I am burdened with glorious purpose.

Make them suffer. I make sure that I know everyone's weaknesses. People say I am the type who is mostly quiet and calm but once I'm mad, it will be like a volcano/tsunami. :cookiestare
Then what's my weakness? because I felt like you really want to make me suffer sometimes XD
and like I said, tsuntsun :teehee

It's easier to make people fear you rather than love you. I'm not actually the likable type so my other option is too make people fear me.
I think I should ask phio-chan if she can actually like me. She sighs too much around me. :cookiestare
You think? Well I guess it is, I would still prefer the more complicated way.
And what's with you saying you're not the likeable type? I'm pretty sure there are quite a lot of people who like you - probably coupled with a little fear though. Guess vio is the same.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I am burdened with glorious purpose.

I hadn't heard that. And it's not simply about aggression, it's also about reaction to perceived inferiority due to stature. I was kidding, but when you say how scary you are (which could be true) it looks a certain way. That's all.
Well, before you, someone else said the same thing to me which was why I did a little research on it. They said there's no proof of a relationship between height and personality.
Even if I react fiercely when someone calls me short, it is done in jest and due to habit. I never actually feel inferior due to my short stature since I prefer it this way. It will be easier for me to look for taller men. :p

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

Then what's my weakness? because I felt like you really want to make me suffer sometimes XD
and like I said, tsuntsun :teehee

You think? Well I guess it is, I would still prefer the more complicated way.
And what's with you saying you're not the likeable type? I'm pretty sure there are quite a lot of people who like you - probably coupled with a little fear though. Guess vio is the same.
Why should I tell you? If I tell you, you'll try to change that weakness and it will be harder for me to gain the upper hand. :notrust

I'm rather quiet and awkward during social interactions so you'll find me a lacking conversation partner unless you have the same interest with me. And looking for someone with the same interest is hard since not many people like to talk about history, philosophy and stuffs. Most people think it's a boring/too difficult conversation topic so they will think me boring/arrogant (Finding phio-chan is already a miracle for me). So I'm not like those social butterflies who can easily make people like them.
And even if I don't want people to be scared of me, it's hard to compress this dark aura. Human instincts are quite sharp, eh? People know when they see a psycho. I can just sit down and use my "resting face" and people will be scared of me already. :cookiestare

Oh, and I know there are people who like me but it's because of my cute appearance, they say. :fail
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,224
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: I am burdened with glorious purpose.

Why should I tell you? If I tell you, you'll try to change that weakness and it will be harder for me to gain the upper hand. :notrust

I'm rather quiet and awkward during social interactions so you'll find me a lacking conversation partner unless you have the same interest with me. And looking for someone with the same interest is hard since not many people like to talk about history, philosophy and stuffs. Most people think it's a boring/too difficult conversation topic so they will think me boring/arrogant (Finding phio-chan is already a miracle for me). So I'm not like those social butterflies who can easily make people like them.
And even if I don't want people to be scared of me, it's hard to compress this dark aura. Human instincts are quite sharp, eh? People know when they see a psycho. I can just sit down and use my "resting face" and people will be scared of me already. :cookiestare

Oh, and I know there are people who like me but it's because of my cute appearance, they say. :fail
You make it sound like it would be so easy to just get rid of a weakness XD it's usually part of a behaviour or characteristic which are pretty hard to change actually. You might be able to reduce it but completely changing these things is really, really hard.

Funny thing that I actually like talking about that stuff too, guess we do have some things in common :XD
but well, just because someone isn't extravert doesn't mean he's not likeable. These persons usually are even more friendly/open to the people they call their friends and cherish them more - people who can easily make and form new connections often have way less real friends or friendships which don't last long, they're not that close too. Ofc there are exceptions but the point is that I'm pretty sure you're falling into that first category, might be wrong though. Just a guess because I'm not one of these social butterflies too.

and lol, I seriously can't imagine you being so scary when you just put up your "resting face" XD
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I am burdened with glorious purpose.

You make it sound like it would be so easy to just get rid of a weakness XD it's usually part of a behaviour or characteristic which are pretty hard to change actually. You might be able to reduce it but completely changing these things is really, really hard.

Funny thing that I actually like talking about that stuff too, guess we do have some things in common :XD
but well, just because someone isn't extravert doesn't mean he's not likeable. These persons usually are even more friendly/open to the people they call their friends and cherish them more - people who can easily make and form new connections often have way less real friends or friendships which don't last long, they're not that close too. Ofc there are exceptions but the point is that I'm pretty sure you're falling into that first category, might be wrong though. Just a guess because I'm not one of these social butterflies too.

and lol, I seriously can't imagine you being so scary when you just put up your "resting face" XD
I don't mean change really, more like you are more prepared for an attack, so it will be harder to attack that weakness. Oh, what am I babbling about... :fail

I don't fancy having something in common with you. :-_-
No... actually there are more reasons why I'm not likable, but even though I tell it all to you, you won't understand because you don't know me personally. :-_-

You just haven't seen it. People know I'm not someone to mess with because of my "resting face".
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,224
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: I am burdened with glorious purpose.

I don't mean change really, more like you are more prepared for an attack, so it will be harder to attack that weakness. Oh, what am I babbling about... :fail

I don't fancy having something in common with you. :-_-
No... actually there are more reasons why I'm not likable, but even though I tell it all to you, you won't understand because you don't know me personally. :-_-

You just haven't seen it. People know I'm not someone to mess with because of my "resting face".
It's fine, I get it XD

Thought so, it's still the truth - accept it :p
well I think you can get a good hunch on how someone is even when you don't know him in person. Of course it's easier to pretend someone you don't really are but I doubt that's the case here. Feel free to tell me about all your negative characteristics :amuse

Looking forward to seeing your resting face then, I still doubt it's that scary though. How someone looks rarely shows how you really are anyway.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I am burdened with glorious purpose.

It's fine, I get it XD

Thought so, it's still the truth - accept it :p
well I think you can get a good hunch on how someone is even when you don't know him in person. Of course it's easier to pretend someone you don't really are but I doubt that's the case here. Feel free to tell me about all your negative characteristics :amuse

Looking forward to seeing your resting face then, I still doubt it's that scary though. How someone looks rarely shows how you really are anyway.
Your truth, not mine. I don't have to accept it. :hmph
*snort* I'm done talking with you.

Indeed, but I often use this face for many purposes. It might not shown here, but in reality I can be really serious when situation needs me too. I won't be able to hold important position in my campus otherwise.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top