Anime Hunter X Hunter New Anime Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

kindredxiuxiu

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2012
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
1,186
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Why is there a break August 26th?

I'm most intrigued by Kappei's Feitan, Mamoru's Kuroro, Akio Ootsuka's Uvo, and Kenn's Phinks (since I'm also watching Space Brothers).
 

Chain Bastard

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2012
Messages
90
Reaction score
247
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
France
Here !

If episode 46 had been removed, it was logical.

For Kurapika vs. Ubo. Gon vs Hisoka took two weeks.

But episode 45... Well, I think MH is unpredictable. (Ep39 : recap/filler/67, Ep4o : only chapter 68... )
 

Meso

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2012
Messages
63
Reaction score
42
Gender
Male
Country
United States
And the other Hunters, like Menchi, Satotz <3, Pokkle :teehee, and Hanzo.

DEAR GOD I read Chimera Ant. POKKLE GOT FUCKED UP! DX
 
Last edited:

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well anyways I'm hoping I'm right...just because it would be sweetness if we got the September the First/Second episode on September the First/Second.

as for 46
If it's just September the 2nd part two and three then it will be the preparing for the fight. The fight would then be 47. They can easily add some filler fighting in or hell more Leorio goodness in to extend the chapter. I don't want to get too far into the next chapter because I want 47 to end with Emperor time.


Oh and for those worried we won't see any cool feats from a cool character you shall soon be proven wrong

Leorio's price haggling is epic. And there's his arm wrestling scam too and he even wallops that one dude at arm wrestling. Just because Leorio isn't using hatsu doesn't mean he's not completely awesome in this arc. Or any that he is in for that matter.

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

And the other Hunters, like Menchi, Satotz <3, Pokkle :teehee, and Hanzo.

DEAR GOD I read Chimera Ant. POKKLE GOT FUCKED UP! DX
your spoilers are showing.
 

Meso

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2012
Messages
63
Reaction score
42
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Thanks man. I'm still learning my ways around the forum. Also. Just a question. What's your favorite scenes from 2011? Mine is either Killua Vs Riehvelt. Cause Tell Me is a badass theme song. Or Kurapika's reaction to Gon's arm being broken by Hanzo. I just like how his eyes glow with the music. o-o
 

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Thanks man. I'm still learning my ways around the forum. Also. Just a question. What's your favorite scenes from 2011? Mine is either Killua Vs Riehvelt. Cause Tell Me is a badass theme song. Or Kurapika's reaction to Gon's arm being broken by Hanzo. I just like how his eyes glow with the music. o-o
Hisoka vs Gon. I know everyone picks it but really that was just WHOA. It really makes me look forward to future fights.

But I like your choices. Killua vs Riehvelt was great. I'm just really glad they gave some respect to that trio and didn't just treat them as gag characters.
 

Kamen Rider Dragon

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 4, 2012
Messages
239
Reaction score
220
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Here !

If episode 46 had been removed, it was logical.

For Kurapika vs. Ubo. Gon vs Hisoka took two weeks.

But episode 45... Well, I think MH is unpredictable. (Ep39 : recap/filler/67, Ep4o : only chapter 68... )
That not unpredictable. I think that was done to fit the Collectors Mansion into two episodes so YorkNew can start on it's own
 

Chain Bastard

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2012
Messages
90
Reaction score
247
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
France
Addition of filler is unpredictable. Nobody thought of fillers for episode 39, or 3o.

And YorkNew can start on it's own with the Mansion in one episode =)
 
Last edited:

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
aren't fillers always unpredictable? I mean isn't the norm supposed to be the canon episodes?
 

Chain Bastard

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2012
Messages
90
Reaction score
247
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
France
Yes, they are. If MH wants to add, MH adds. We can not know the content of the episodes before seeing them. That's what I mean by 'unpredictable'.
 
Last edited:

Noonealive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2012
Messages
282
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United States
^Yup exactly, i wouldn't be surprised if we see a random Kite flashback during this arc.. lol
 

kindredxiuxiu

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2012
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
1,186
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Leorio's price haggling is epic. And there's his arm wrestling scam too and he even wallops that one dude at arm wrestling. Just because Leorio isn't using hatsu doesn't mean he's not completely awesome in this arc. Or any that he is in for that matter.
That's why I'm a little upset that they showed Gon, Kurapika, and Leorio opening the first testing gate together instead of what was shown in the manga. Leorio's awesome, I wish he was given more credit though.

And I can't wait for the hotel scene. Oh Leorio :teehee

DEAR GOD I read Chimera Ant. POKKLE GOT FUCKED UP! DX
Not gonna lie, that's one of these most disturbing HxH scenes to me. Along with the dog humans. D:
 
Last edited:

Beans

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2012
Messages
188
Reaction score
243
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Jordan
That's why I'm a little upset that they showed Gon, Kurapika, and Leorio opening the first testing gate together instead of what was shown in the manga. Leorio's awesome, I wish he was given more credit though.
After thinking about it, I think that what Madhouse did makes more sense, I mean isn't it weird to know that Leorio was able to open the second gate after 10 days two weeks of training, and Killua after training for almost his whole life was only able to open the third gate? does that mean Leorio will be able to open the third gate if he trains for let's say a month?
 
Last edited:

kindredxiuxiu

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2012
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
1,186
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I thought it was 20 days, though I may be wrong since I'm looking at a translated scan. It's possible Leorio has more innate strength than Killua, pure speculation. We don't know what Leorio is capable of under the same conditions as the other characters since he's not going under the same rigorous training they are under. Maybe there's a hidden beast in there. :P

I dunno. I wish they would've at least had Leorio open the first gate on his own if they were going to change it up to make more sense. Instead of doing the one gate as a combined effort.

The testing gates get heavier exponentially, too. So the next step would be 16 tons from 8.

Then again Killua, after nearly a year of very rigorous nen training, was able to open 64 tons.
 
Last edited:

Beans

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2012
Messages
188
Reaction score
243
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Jordan
It was actually two weeks.
 

kindredxiuxiu

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2012
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
1,186
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Ah. It appears 2 weeks for Leorio to open the first door. Then after 20 days the group left after opening the testing gate (where Leorio opened 2 doors - Kurapika and Gon opened the first one?). Then 10 days was how long it took Gon's arm to recover.
 

ZonikStrike

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
369
Reaction score
206
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
Um... Didn't find anything there =O

I just hope MH won't drag on YS arc anymore. It fits greatly in two 12-packs now. Or do they want to fit YS+GI in 2.5 seasons to start Chimera Ants in the new season?
 

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Um... Didn't find anything there =O

I just hope MH won't drag on YS arc anymore. It fits greatly in two 12-packs now. Or do they want to fit YS+GI in 2.5 seasons to start Chimera Ants in the new season?
Well 41 is gonna be at least 70 and 71 so back to two chapters an episode.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top