- Joined
- Apr 9, 2012
- Messages
- 312
- Reaction score
- 232
- Age
- 33
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Spectacular episode, every thing about it was simply great.
I think my favorite parts would have to be when Kurapika wrapped Uvo in his chains, and he was powerless after that, It really emphasized how much of a badass Kurapika had become, Uvogin is such a cool character I was sad when he died.
My other favorite probably was the torture scene, and Uvogin's death he is incredibly loyal.
P.S. Did anyone enjoy the last couple of frames with Hisoka as much as I did. I just thought the way they zoomed in and his eyes shifted was slightly creepy, but cool as well, hard to describe.
I think my favorite parts would have to be when Kurapika wrapped Uvo in his chains, and he was powerless after that, It really emphasized how much of a badass Kurapika had become, Uvogin is such a cool character I was sad when he died.
My other favorite probably was the torture scene, and Uvogin's death he is incredibly loyal.
P.S. Did anyone enjoy the last couple of frames with Hisoka as much as I did. I just thought the way they zoomed in and his eyes shifted was slightly creepy, but cool as well, hard to describe.
