[Fun Thread] The Game of Thrones Gag Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

I don't think I'll get pregnant so soon @.@
We don't have enough money and we're still getting used to each other (now that we're living together).

PLUS
When I decide to have one and he's old enough, I'll let him know that he has an 'aunt Milaj' in the US and that you told me he could visit you whenever he desires to and that you'd pay for it all O:
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

You'll get enough money in nine months, don't worry. If not, just kidnap Gary and sell his body. I'm sure bears would fetch high price.


ONLY IF YOUR SISTER COMES TOO :arf
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,448
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

Nana...I had a very weird dream last night...I dreamt that we organized a meet...and you and Evilz did not like me much and tried to kick my arse....donno why :arf

...when I woke up I was like - Nana you traitor :oh
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

Nana...I had a very weird dream last night...I dreamt that we organized a meet...and you and Evilz did not like me much and tried to kick my arse....donno why :arf

...when I woke up I was like - Nana you traitor :oh
I'm the traitor? Ç.Ç You were the one to disappoint me Ò.Ó

XDDD

Noooo Anchy!!! DW '-' You're my first MH'sista! I'd force my brain to accept you!

If something like that ever happens, blame it on Evil Ç.Ç
XD *hugs*

Never played Metal Gear T.T

/kicksMilly
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

STOP HITTING ME, IT'S CHILD ABUSE :gwah
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

But you're not a child :oh
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

People disagree with you. :(
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

Such as who?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

Everyone

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

METARU SURAAGU :arf
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

I'm the traitor? Ç.Ç You were the one to disappoint me Ò.Ó
what did I do :huh

XDDD

Noooo Anchy!!! DW '-' You're my first MH'sista! I'd force my brain to accept you!

If something like that ever happens, blame it on Evil Ç.Ç
XD *hugs*
your first MH sister :wtf....My heart feels all mushy now :hug

Now I'm convinced that kicking my butt was Evilz' plan ....bad bad hermie'sburger :yelling
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

I dunno what you did, maybe dreamy Lala has high standards ç.ç
KIDDING /O/
/runfromthebazooka

Milly, you're not a child just cause your brain stopped in time ò.ó
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

holy crap Î_Î
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top