Re: The butterfly SMACKS the wheel FTW~
what going on here?
what going on here?
Gary suggested that I'm the second one....If that's the case...why do I look sooo.... sluttyHe's your companion somehow!
---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Guess who?
(God, I love those avatar maker sites ._.)
?????????????????


![]()
![]()
![]()
Guess who '-'
goldy is white and is praying, blai has a mustache and wears silly clothes and Teeba has short hair and a manly face?Goldb, Blai and Teeba?

Chocolate cake with strawberry frost D: Oh, poor frost...Hopefully. We hope that she would be starving and coming home because of it.
Uhh... what kind of cake was it supposed to be?
That doesn't look like Lucia...hair color is wrong, same with style...pfftLush can go hunting you now u.u
Why guys have smaller heads in Lunaii? D:
---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------
![]()
![]()
![]()
Guess who '-'

...slutty?Gary suggested that I'm the second one....If that's the case...why do I look sooo.... slutty?????????????????


That's major sadness.Chocolate cake with strawberry frost D: Oh, poor frost...
Blame it on my dad. We let her roam around the house at nighttime while Maggie (the other cat) stays in the garage. Then we switched in the morning - Sophie stays in the basement while Maggie walks around the house. However, my dad forgot to close the basement door completely and left the back door wide open so Sophie pushed her way out and escaped.How come she escapes so often? XD Do you lock the windows and sometimes someone forgets it open and then she escapes? Or they're always open but sometimes Sophie gets rebellious? xD

Anyway, after I closed the doors, I checked her for fleas but found nothing. 
Unfortunately, Sophie is terrified of her.Gary, I didn't get my xi0 degree yet (shame they don't have facepalm hands there u.u)

Why did you give your cats people names?Well, if Maggie wasn't a bully, we would have let both of them roam around the house at the same time.Unfortunately, Sophie is terrified of her.
One day you will understand.