[Fun Thread] The Game of Thrones Gag Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

I first thought dd was asking you to knee him and I was thinking, "Wow, dd, I didn't know you're a masochist." :XD
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

What pet?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

He better not gives it any water then. :arf
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The butterfly SMACKS the wheel FTW~

Let's beat those meanies up! :mad
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The butterfly SMACKS the wheel FTW~

Can't wait to read it :amuse
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The butterfly SMACKS the wheel FTW~

When am I being introduced? :gwah
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The butterfly SMACKS the wheel FTW~

:modsmack

You'll be a traitor corpse in the story >.>
All I said was I wanna be introduced, God knows what will happen afterwards in the spare room :gwah
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The butterfly SMACKS the wheel FTW~



Ò.ó

Gotta go back to Helperia D: I was going to introduce DD there @.@
This reminds me of when I was part of another story, it had all the regular forum members in it.
It was a battle royale type story with forum members killing each other, and towards the end of the story most of the members were in hell and the writer said that I would talk to satan and free them all in the next chapter, I was excited...but the writer wrote a few lines about me being throat raped by satan and then running away crying, I stopped going to that forum.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The butterfly SMACKS the wheel FTW~

Spare room = slaughter house.



Crazy bish remember? '-'
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: The butterfly SMACKS the wheel FTW~

This reminds me of when I was part of another story, it had all the regular forum members in it.
It was a battle royale type story with forum members killing each other, and towards the end of the story most of the members were in hell and the writer said that I would talk to satan and free them all in the next chapter, I was excited...but the writer wrote a few lines about me being throat raped by satan and then running away crying, I stopped going to that forum.
/tonsofideaspoppinginmymind

You could be a bit nicer and stop calling me a bish, Jinny ç.ç
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The butterfly SMACKS the wheel FTW~

I was talking to goldb and I didn't say you were a crazy bish. o.o
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top