[Fun Thread] The Game of Thrones Gag Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

Is DD Scottish?? :oh.......


don't tell me...He's a highlander :zomg
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

Sean Connery is the sexiest old guy I have ever seen :arf



does that mean you're old and shmexey too??:hurr
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,448
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

I am sean connery.
Been doing that non-stop since I read your post to avoid fapping... damn dyou.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

I bet DD is a famous woman trolling with us u.u

ZOMG, gotta go north, beyond the wall to reach him/her D: You're Ygritte ç.ç
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

Why people still confused about my gender?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

*licks Farfy's face and runs*
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

@dd
Maybe it's b/c of your avatar?

Anyway, what's up, falla?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

You tell nothing about yourself, you must have something weird to hide u.u

/shotsMillytodeath

riki \o/ Hi^^ Things are ok o/ How are things for you? How are your family and your pets?

I thought Brazil would be 5th or something in this Olympics, but it's in the 16th place so far T.T (and it doesn't seem like it will get better XD)
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

I would've expected Brazil to have done better in swimming.

Well, they're kicking ass in football so far. I watched the game against New Zealand today. Too easy for them.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

Why... why would you hurt me? I'm younger than you, baachan! :yelling
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

You tell nothing about yourself, you must have something weird to hide u.u

/shotsMillytodeath

riki \o/ Hi^^ Things are ok o/ How are things for you? How are your family and your pets?

I thought Brazil would be 5th or something in this Olympics, but it's in the 16th place so far T.T (and it doesn't seem like it will get better XD)
They host the next Olympics so they will get 5th there for sure, however Brazil has never been good in Olympics even though they are a huge country.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

ZOMG, I just checked how we went in the past Olympics and you're right oO I always had the impression that we always ended among the top 10 @.@ Dunno from where I got that now... I know that many athletes struggle here 'cause of money, since they don't get enough support to get good marks and make it to the Olympics. But we used to do better in the gymnastics and swimming XD We didn't manage to get our rhythmic gymnastics there this time T.T I dunno how the equestrian part is nowadays, but it used to be good as well. We also had so good racers... hm... Now I doubt they'll get 16th even in 2016 T.T

I'm scared about the female football now ç.ç Losing to GB and now facing Japan... I hope we'll make it T.T The male one had a good game today, but a weird game against Egypt and after they struggled against Belarus XD So IRK... And that's the football 'championship' we never won T.T
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,448
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

^
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

riki \o/ Hi^^ Things are ok o/ How are things for you? How are your family and your pets?
I'm fine but feeling tired. It's probably because I went to bed at 3 am and woke up at 9 am. :sweat

My family and pets are doing well. Right now, the chihuahua rolled over b/c he wants a belly rub. :XD

Currently, I'm editing the format for my short story (The Maiden of Puria) before I submit it to Tor.com. Hopefully I did everything right. ^^;
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

Some bitter douche gave my thread a one star T.T I prefered when it had none T.T

Found some old Photoshop experiences XD
That's DEFINITELY you on the right :nod so uncanny.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

That's for showing me Sonnen XD That's comforting.

Good to know, riki *-* Nvr heard of tor.com O.O So you're publishing it somehow *-* That's so cool. Can you imagine yourself having books with your name on them everywhere? *-*

And Bob, hate when people make me google translate something I'll dislike finding out what it means @.@" Bitch.
[gb] :glomp[/gb]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

Oh, it hasn't been published yet. I'm just submitting the story for review and hopefully they will like it enough to publish it.

Tor is the same publisher of a lot of fantasy and sci-fi books. They published GRRM's books and a lot of other authors' (e.g. Robert Jordan, Brandon Sanderson).

I dunno. It would be somewhat weird to see my name on a book. :XD

BTW, how many chapters have you printed out so far?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

Oh, cool O.O Sounds so awesome! I'm hoping you'll get MoP there too ><
Let us know about what happens *-*

I got two chapters \o/ Finished Mists of Avalon book 1 this week but I just raced till now XD specially 'cause of that meeting with the director. Hopefully there will be no other suprises this week so I can finally advance in my reading @.@
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

MoP?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top