[Fun Thread] The Game of Thrones Gag Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,449
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

I like everyone, I'm never a social animal
You're a bear, gtfo with that.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

We're so bromantic, Gary. :oh



:puke
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

Don't sit on me, Gary! You'll break my back! :gwah
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

that leaves yourself wide open :hurr
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

....just no
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

Yes.

Farfy can surprise you with her rod of power, if you catch my drift. :cheez
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

G'night baachan.
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

Nana....here's a :hug
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

Anchy \o/

Miss you, we haven't chit chatted in ages T.T

Don't read the emote name #.#"

ARGH, yesterday they made me present something to the company director XDDD IRK it was so out of the blue I was not prepared at all! And the director knew my name Ç.Ç I guess I'll have to stop avoid being noticed by them XDDD My presentation was so full of mistakes, I'm glad he didn't notice.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

Anchy \o/

Miss you, we haven't chit chatted in ages T.T

Don't read the emote name #.#"

ARGH, yesterday they made me present something to the company director XDDD IRK it was so out of the blue I was not prepared at all! And the director knew my name Ç.Ç I guess I'll have to stop avoid being noticed by them XDDD My presentation was so full of mistakes, I'm glad he didn't notice.
He noticed farfalla, he is now plotting your punishment. MWAHAHAHAHA
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

lesbian emote :oh

As for presenting out of the blue...I absolutely know how it feels...It happened to me in a meeting with the higher management...I was like all quiet and listening and suddenly my colleague said - Anca has some interesting ideas about sustainability and its applicability especially when it comes to the image of the country (we talked prior about it and had no idea she will bring it up in the meeting). Afterwards, I had to pitch my ideas, even though I was not prepared whatsoever...It sucks BTW @.@
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

You gotta get passed Hadrian s wall first!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top