Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,110
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Men be dreaming. ^^

So I’m walking down a open filed - sort of like a park / forest / field like setting and I catch the eye of a girl I know who is walking some distance above me. She’s wearing a one piece, looking kind of happy. I remember the dress was cut off above the knees, it looked good on here / suited her. Having seen her, she seems to have something on her mind and is walking forward. I’m walking down from the bottom up she’s coming from the top but also on a horizontal way or turns on horizontal way. So anyway, I take a notice to her and wave but she doesn't see, and as we’re approaching each-other getting more close. I notice other people who are also waking about or are already there and some one was walking their cow (maybe this was a farm kind of setting who knows) and the cow goes out of control / gets loose and is pretty close to her. Seems like she about to be run over or hit by it. She’s listening to something and isn’t paying attention. I tried calling out to her but she doesn't hear. Frantically I’m running towards her and at the same time pointing to her, trying to let her know there is something behind her / shes in danger. I remember our kinds of meet and she takes notice of my hand signals and and manages to move out of the way just in time.

I dont remember what happens later other than going towards her but I wake up. After waking up - I was wondering what the heck - that dream was about.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Maybe it means you want to take care of someone dear to you. Or whatever. I'm being obvious I guess. xD But your dream sounds nice. ^^
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,110
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Maybe it means you want to take care of someone dear to you. Or whatever. I'm being obvious I guess. xD But your dream sounds nice. ^^

I like that interpretation. Once I woke up I was I felt a sense of danger.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Men be dreaming. ^^

So I’m walking down a open filed - sort of like a park / forest / field like setting and I catch the eye of a girl I know who is walking some distance above me. She’s wearing a one piece, looking kind of happy. I remember the dress was cut off above the knees, it looked good on here / suited her. Having seen her, she seems to have something on her mind and is walking forward. I’m walking down from the bottom up she’s coming from the top but also on a horizontal way or turns on horizontal way. So anyway, I take a notice to her and wave but she doesn't see, and as we’re approaching each-other getting more close. I notice other people who are also waking about or are already there and some one was walking their cow (maybe this was a farm kind of setting who knows) and the cow goes out of control / gets loose and is pretty close to her. Seems like she about to be run over or hit by it. She’s listening to something and isn’t paying attention. I tried calling out to her but she doesn't hear. Frantically I’m running towards her and at the same time pointing to her, trying to let her know there is something behind her / shes in danger. I remember our kinds of meet and she takes notice of my hand signals and and manages to move out of the way just in time.

I dont remember what happens later other than going towards her but I wake up. After waking up - I was wondering what the heck - that dream was about.
Did you look at her boobs? Up her dress? That's vital.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,110
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Did you look at her boobs? Up her dress? That's vital.
So out of the whole dream that I wrote about, you picked out boobies and up-skirts? I'm glad you enjoyed the story - thanks. :oh
But if you're interested - I tend to loose details fast after dreams so this time I wrote it down fast enough so I'd actually remember something.
From my recollection - I saw the face and recognized the person obviously. The dress I cant remember the color or design. The cow was hornless I think - cant say @ 100 percent, could of had horns and it was black in color.

Anyways it was strange one.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
It was too long so I skipped over most. But that's important, Charles. D:

Cow? You were dreaming about a cow?


... DR. GARY, YOUR ASSESSMENT OF THIS, PLEASE?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,110
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It was too long so I skipped over most. But that's important, Charles. D:

Cow? You were dreaming about a cow?


... DR. GARY, YOUR ASSESSMENT OF THIS, PLEASE?
I think it was like a farm like setting so maybe people were herding their animals.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
you are very weird.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,110
Gender
Male
Country
United States
you are very weird.
..... :oh

Thanks............. :arf

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

Apparently - the cow in a dream or a cow in general means :
To see a cow in your dream symbolizes your passive and docile nature. You obey others without question. Alternatively, a cow represents maternal instincts or the desire to be cared for. For some cultures, the cow represents divine qualities of fertility, nourishment and motherhood.
However this time - I was trying to save someone from a cow that was attacking a person. So that doesn't really fit the mold.........
Meh - I'll keep looking for an answer on the net.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
The other night I had a very vivid dream. I won't go into details, but basically I was driving to a concert and having to go through these death obstacles to get there. Anyway, I get to a certain point and am notifying the police about the horrible things that are happening when one guys asks, "why did you keep going? Why didn't you just turn around? It's just a concert, not worth your life..."

It's then that my dream self pauses and begins to wonder, "why didn't I stop?" At this point I'm beginning to suspect that I'm dreaming, seconds away from the sweet realization and then I could experience and manipulate a lucid dream... And suddenly, some gunmen come and start shooting at me. I'm running for my life and completely forget all about my dream's phony logic. I think, "that's why I keep going! These men are trying to kill me!"

It's as if my mind was deliberately steering my dream-self away from lucid dreaming. I have been wanting to have a lucid dream for over three years now and have never had one! Not once! I mean, come on. Fuck!

:rant
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
Men be dreaming. ^^

So I’m walking down a open filed - sort of like a park / forest / field like setting and I catch the eye of a girl I know who is walking some distance above me. She’s wearing a one piece, looking kind of happy. I remember the dress was cut off above the knees, it looked good on here / suited her. Having seen her, she seems to have something on her mind and is walking forward. I’m walking down from the bottom up she’s coming from the top but also on a horizontal way or turns on horizontal way. So anyway, I take a notice to her and wave but she doesn't see, and as we’re approaching each-other getting more close. I notice other people who are also waking about or are already there and some one was walking their cow (maybe this was a farm kind of setting who knows) and the cow goes out of control / gets loose and is pretty close to her. Seems like she about to be run over or hit by it. She’s listening to something and isn’t paying attention. I tried calling out to her but she doesn't hear. Frantically I’m running towards her and at the same time pointing to her, trying to let her know there is something behind her / shes in danger. I remember our kinds of meet and she takes notice of my hand signals and and manages to move out of the way just in time.

I dont remember what happens later other than going towards her but I wake up. After waking up - I was wondering what the heck - that dream was about.
I would say there's a girl you like and you're trying to attract her attention by various means but any attempt you've made so far failed and you hope an opportunity will come up to make her finally realize you. There may be other men who are in the same boat as you and perhaps you're perceiving them as some sort of threat.

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

The other night I had a very vivid dream. I won't go into details, but basically I was driving to a concert and having to go through these death obstacles to get there. Anyway, I get to a certain point and am notifying the police about the horrible things that are happening when one guys asks, "why did you keep going? Why didn't you just turn around? It's just a concert, not worth your life..."

It's then that my dream self pauses and begins to wonder, "why didn't I stop?" At this point I'm beginning to suspect that I'm dreaming, seconds away from the sweet realization and then I could experience and manipulate a lucid dream... And suddenly, some gunmen come and start shooting at me. I'm running for my life and completely forget all about my dream's phony logic. I think, "that's why I keep going! These men are trying to kill me!"

It's as if my mind was deliberately steering my dream-self away from lucid dreaming. I have been wanting to have a lucid dream for over three years now and have never had one! Not once! I mean, come on. Fuck!

:rant
My interpretation is that there're some men you don't trust because you think they're an obstacle between you and your goals. Perhaps you asked for advice about them and people told you not to get involved with them but you think they find you anywhere you go or there's no way you can avoid them.

Disclaimer: Don't take these interpretations seriously, they're not meant to give you great insight on your life. :p
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
The other night I had a very vivid dream. I won't go into details, but basically I was driving to a concert and having to go through these death obstacles to get there. Anyway, I get to a certain point and am notifying the police about the horrible things that are happening when one guys asks, "why did you keep going? Why didn't you just turn around? It's just a concert, not worth your life..."

It's then that my dream self pauses and begins to wonder, "why didn't I stop?" At this point I'm beginning to suspect that I'm dreaming, seconds away from the sweet realization and then I could experience and manipulate a lucid dream... And suddenly, some gunmen come and start shooting at me. I'm running for my life and completely forget all about my dream's phony logic. I think, "that's why I keep going! These men are trying to kill me!"

It's as if my mind was deliberately steering my dream-self away from lucid dreaming. I have been wanting to have a lucid dream for over three years now and have never had one! Not once! I mean, come on. Fuck!

:rant
If, one day, you have a lucid dream, make sure to use it correctly. I can only think of two lucid dream from the top of my head. One involved random boob-grabbing and the other one involved random and wild kissing...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
If, one day, you have a lucid dream, make sure to use it correctly. I can only think of two lucid dream from the top of my head. One involved random boob-grabbing and the other one involved random and wild kissing...
...I think that would be "correct" in her case :hee




:notsure


Wait, how is that incorrect for anyone?!
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
The other night I had a very vivid dream. I won't go into details, but basically I was driving to a concert and having to go through these death obstacles to get there. Anyway, I get to a certain point and am notifying the police about the horrible things that are happening when one guys asks, "why did you keep going? Why didn't you just turn around? It's just a concert, not worth your life..."

It's then that my dream self pauses and begins to wonder, "why didn't I stop?" At this point I'm beginning to suspect that I'm dreaming, seconds away from the sweet realization and then I could experience and manipulate a lucid dream... And suddenly, some gunmen come and start shooting at me. I'm running for my life and completely forget all about my dream's phony logic. I think, "that's why I keep going! These men are trying to kill me!"

It's as if my mind was deliberately steering my dream-self away from lucid dreaming. I have been wanting to have a lucid dream for over three years now and have never had one! Not once! I mean, come on. Fuck!

:rant
You need to play more videogames if you want to master your dreams. :mono
I read a study poiting towards that.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
...I think that would be "correct" in her case :hee




:notsure


Wait, how is that incorrect for anyone?!
I could fly, I could eat all the food, I could fight monsters, I could travel the universe, I could be god, I could do about anything.

Yet I chose to let my immature urges run free.....though I admit it was awesome.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I could fly, I could eat all the food, I could fight monsters, I could travel the universe, I could be god, I could do about anything.

Yet I chose to let my immature urges run free.....though I admit it was awesome.
You do that in dreams anyway, you eat in real life, you do that anyway, I do that anyway (on shrooms), god is a lie

...it's awesome because it is the forefront of your unconscious mind. It's what you wanted to do...gawd googz, be a littler hedonistic! :arf
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I confess I'm a little hedonistic...
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
It's as if my mind was deliberately steering my dream-self away from lucid dreaming. I have been wanting to have a lucid dream for over three years now and have never had one! Not once! I mean, come on. Fuck!

:rant
OR you were in someone else's dream and that's their dream defense trying to force you out.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top