OR you were in someone else's dream and that's their dream defense trying to force you out.
Sorry...couldn't resist
OR you were in someone else's dream and that's their dream defense trying to force you out.
Pat thats a really cool interpretations and sounds logical - thanks for putting your thoughts into it. Sometimes I like to hear logical shizz.I would say there's a girl you like and you're trying to attract her attention by various means but any attempt you've made so far failed and you hope an opportunity will come up to make her finally realize you. There may be other men who are in the same boat as you and perhaps you're perceiving them as some sort of threat.
My interpretation is that there're some men you don't trust because you think they're an obstacle between you and your goals. Perhaps you asked for advice about them and people told you not to get involved with them but you think they find you anywhere you go or there's no way you can avoid them.
Disclaimer: Don't take these interpretations seriously, they're not meant to give you great insight on your life.![]()

I think I do as wellI confess I hate the way I smile.


SamesiesI love the way I smile![]()
You're adorable, gtfoI used to like mine till I get braces D:
Yes, it really does come from being too self-aware. But also, it's always been uncomfortable for me to smile, because of my jaw problem and my teeth that were close to being fixed, but then I kinda ruined them by not wearing my retainer like I should. I also have a dead tooth that people always notice.I think I do as well
Just self-conscious nonsense. People prefer to see one on your face rather than a scowl.
And if I could get a penny for every time someone has told me that... I'm just in a period of my life where I just can't... it's just... it's too much.
He was commenting a photo. I really do make a somewhat forced smile when someone is taking my picture because I can never feel comfortable. But also... when I really do smile sincerely... it's weirder. ._. I don't like people seeing it.That person probably told you that because it looked forced and not sincere. Either convince them that you're actually smiling, or don't smile at all. If you're in a period in your life where you're that down, don't even try to force it please, it's just adding an unnecessary mental strain on you.
So vainI had a problem with my front teeth that wouldn't be perceptive from some angles xD I guess they were minor, but wanted to eliminate them.



What Adam said...not sure why else it would be saidBut also, someone just told me that my smile is weird.And if I could get a penny for every time someone has told me that... I'm just in a period of my life where I just can't... it's just... it's too much.

Oh yeah, I forgot about you jobIt's important for me job Ç.Ç /dodging
1,5y. Almost over o/


You smarmy prickWhen you're smiling, the whole word smiles with you, etc etcetc
