THE FEELS TINA, THE FEELS!!!Not ready for what? lol
As for the rest:![]()
![]()
THE FEELS TINA, THE FEELS!!!Not ready for what? lol
As for the rest:![]()
![]()
Adiii!Tinaaaaa!I wanna give you a hug, get better!
And that was cute as always. xD
And I miss youuu, where did you hide?
I suppose I hide on twitter and skype.
Ooh, I seeTHE FEELS TINA, THE FEELS!!!
![]()
I sound even smexier today. 
Oh? another recording methinksOoh, I seeI sound even smexier today.
![]()





Glad you liked it tubes ~~~ ... you know, you can always start one of your own and get things going as well.It's really nice hearing different languages.
More?![]()

bavachkaGary, I'm sorry but... I don't know what you're saying. xD Zdravei who?


Something wrong?


So critical, yet fairWell I could tell what you wanted to say, it was pretty close.

I wanna learn bulgarian as well T.T (with no special character ç.ç)

Who's critical?So critical, yet fair![]()
