Hasa Diga Eebowai

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Looking for the off switch

sure. We hide the sweets and the canapes and the silver teas where we store the plates under the table. The French guys never stoop low to check under there :cookiehand We just pretend we get plates and grab a bite and a sip. It's hilarious how our "tea party" is so organized and proper underneath. With scones and jams and Mascarpone and shit.
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Looking for the off switch

someone said tea parties???:zomg :zomg




oh gawd I love tea parties :oh
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Looking for the off switch

Light's out baby. *smooch
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Looking for the off switch

Goodsie...I've got something for you :hurr

ready to see it??
sure????? :hurr
nomnomnomnomnom :3c
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Looking for the off switch

ooh, how is that movie? any reviews?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Looking for the off switch

It's a hard action packed box of enjoyment :3c
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Looking for the off switch

okay, it doesn't need any heavy discussion or anything, I just wanna know if it's actually as enjoyable is it's built up to be, Gary. :-_-
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Looking for the off switch

okay, it doesn't need any heavy discussion or anything, I just wanna know if it's actually as enjoyable is it's built up to be, Gary. :-_-
:lick

...jus sayin'
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Looking for the off switch

whatt??? IK WANNA THROW UJP; UALLL..
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Looking for the off switch

...that's really hurtful
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Looking for the off switch

wanting to throw up is hurtful?

again, I am in a state of confusion... @_@

or rather, a state of... hangover. -_-
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Looking for the off switch

wanting to throw up is hurtful?

again, I am in a state of confusion... @_@

or rather, a state of... hangover. -_-
Hm what happened from feeling sober and healthy just a few days ago to going back to the bottle :worrybunny

Did the flood rains the past few days ruin your mood?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Looking for the off switch

Yes it's hurtful....well it hurts anyways : D


Why have you two not met yet?! Sober her up!
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Looking for the off switch

okay well, big change here is that it was an all-girls thing. A girls night.

And it was happy, and emotional, and the conversations were about motherhood, and about responsibilities, and marriage :blush
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Looking for the off switch

Why is that a big change? Don't you always go out with friends? :blink



And if you're drunk enough, how do you remember what you talk about anyway? :derp
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Looking for the off switch

Well not totally a "big change". They're just a "new set of girls", so to speak. :fan

And I knew what serious shit we talked about, I just didn't know how we ended up eating rejected donuts from 7-11.... and how I got home...
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Looking for the off switch

Well not totally a "big change". They're just a "new set of girls", so to speak. :fan

And I knew what serious shit we talked about, I just didn't know how we ended up eating rejected donuts from 7-11.... and how I got home...
Eeew I hate Mister Donuts XD Dunkin Donuts FTW or Krispy Kreme~! Though I'm not such a donut person since I am more for cakes, brownies, and cookies.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Looking for the off switch

I love Krispy Kreme.

But that's beside the point. Whether we liked it or not, we were too drunk to notice, I guess. :gwah
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Looking for the off switch

Well not totally a "big change". They're just a "new set of girls", so to speak. :fan

And I knew what serious shit we talked about, I just didn't know how we ended up eating rejected donuts from 7-11.... and how I got home...
A new pack of geese:kukuku
 
Top