Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,764
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
^ - why are you linking arrogance's member profile?
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Because he is awesome and we miss him.
Thanks for reminding us of him Milly...
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I sense sarcasm.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Sorry, just sounded like that.

I confess that I don't really mind his absence because that means he's having a good life. Stil miss him, though.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,764
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Cuz - I mentioned arro in my thread?

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

So since I rushed to work - forgot to mention. I had another lovely dream last-night. Feel free to give interpretations -/comments / etc as you guys have been kind of awesome with the last one. Though this is rather.... kind of weird in some parts as well.

For this one - all the personal and fine setting or details are lost except the following.

I don't remember if there were walls, ceiling, floors or anything like that or what those objects looked like... if it even was there to begin with. I might have been in the dark? Not sure.... anwyas...

Found myself in some kind of room and I'm either sitting or besides or behind two people.

One is a girl and one is a guy - the girl I think had black hair. Note only noticed the guy after or near the end part. For some-reason as I'm in the dream - I find myself tickling the girl. She laughs a lot but pushes my hand away. Then I see to the left of the girl and see thees a guy sitting next to her and I cant recall their face but the guy has a cap on. The guy remains silent through-out.

After the girl laughs from the tickling and pushes my hand away - she scratches the guys arm who was sitting next to her. Then I see the guy has a knee or maybe an arm jerk reaction and pulls away from her. I consequently wakes up with another..... odd dream.

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

For a change - if I could choose, I'd pick a flying dream or something like.... hope my subconscious delvers tonight. :\
 
Last edited:

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,450
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Two weeks ago I had one of these vivid dreams.

The setting is pretty simple and limited; I am eating with a woman in a Japanese style room, sitting cross-ledged in front of the usual Japanese coffee table; a little one that is obviously meant for two people only. We are having a blast of a meal, talking a lot about everything and nothing, laughing a lot as well… it felt incredibly good! It goes this way for quite a while, then she tells me something ~that part I can't remember... maybe because I didn't hear her... I don't know, can't remember really~ and as she speaks, I move my head to the left and, for the first time in the dream, I notice that there is a window in this room. Through the window I can understand that the room where we are sitting is part of a house that is located really close to an ocean or a sea, as the sea walls are located almost below the window (a very big window actually, nearly half the size of the room’s wall, though the room itself is pretty small). Anyway, I look outside and I see a huge wave coming very fast towards the sea walls, crashing really hard and making a tremendous noise. I observe with insistence, and I notice afar a tsunami heading towards us; something that leaves no possible doubt about the consequences of its arrival. All this took place in a few seconds, by the way.

I turn to her... she looks terrified and paralysed, staring at the incoming tsunami. I shake her up with all my strength, screaming at her to take a hold of herself and to flee. She does succeed to come back to her senses, and then she runs towards the room’s only door. She opens it and, as she turns around, she sees me sitting in the same spot as before. She shouts at me, telling me to hurry and join her… but I stay there, gently smiling at her, replying: “I was prepared for this possibility; I won’t leave this place. I love you… goodbye dear.” Those are the exact words that I spoke in the dream, I remember them very clearly. At this point I have to say that, weirdly enough, this door felt like a direct access to safety from the incoming tsunami… an access to a place that wasn’t part of the dream’s setting anymore.

She closes the door. I turn my head towards the window once again. I gaze at the tsunami… it comes crashing on the sea walls, overcomes them effortlessly, breaks the window and violently sweeps away the whole room, drowning me in the process.

That’s when I woke up.
I confess that, while I fail, sometimes, to make sense of the dreams that I can remember, this one didn’t/don’t really leave any place for many interpretations.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,764
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Tube - interesting dream - thanks for sharing. I just had had another weird one. I was in the middle of waking up and I fall back a sleep and I guess in those few minutes I started to dream... and what do I see....

I saw a girl and guy kiss and passionately make out and then they were having sex as well. For the love of me - I did need to see this! As if .... I'm watching this happen right in-front of me.... oh god. Why am I seeing this - as if this was some kind of live event and just a few minutes prior to waking up....
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess there's only three things I'm looking forward to tomorrow when I go to Philly: 12 Society, getting my laptop back from repair shop, and Chinese noodles that taste orgasmic.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
What is 12 Society?

Is it like the Individual 11? :zomg
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
My interpretation of the dreams.

@ Charlie: You like a girl who has her eyes on some other guy. She doesn't want to upset you by openly rejecting you and she may even respond favorably if she concludes any attempt to win this guy's favor is futile. You don't care about her interest in that other guy and you're doing your best to attract her attention. That guy may be someone with high status, perhaps your boss or such.

@ Teubier: You enjoy the company of a girl who is around you but the girl is out of your reach because she has a bf or perhaps she's a distant relative. You're ready to face the dire consequences that may ensue due to your interest in her but you don't want her to get hurt because of your actions. The girl enjoys your company too and she cares about you but not in the sense that she would have a romantic relationship with you.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,764
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I confess I forgot I was powerless and can't edit deleted posts. My powers are truly gone.
How awkward this has become - knock on wood. Get a grip Charlie!
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,450
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
^ Why the ':('? :worrybunny

@Miyagi: I admire your guts. :gent
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I confess people lately have been misuderstanding me a lot and I come out as a jerk...or sometimes when I answer a sudden question I wasn't expecting I sound rude...

Kinda feels like when I talk on the phone... I always sound rude even to my gf. It's something I can't control it's not like I'm rude it just feels like it. I wonder if other people sese it too...
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
My youngest sister is so much like me that it's scary. I confess that it's not always a good thing and I can't help but feel responsible. Despite our overwhelming similarities, I hope that she will grow to become better than me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top