[Fun Thread] The Game of Thrones Gag Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Foi por te ver andando reto entre tudo o que há de incerto em mim~

I once saw a cat get run over by a car and after that he just ran off like nothing happened, it probably died though.
._.
You're not welcome in this place anymore >.>!

WAH, no, Anchy! Jokes, sis!
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Foi por te ver andando reto entre tudo o que há de incerto em mim~

Why not? not my fault it got run over by a car.

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

No, 'cause you can't call me by a shorter name u.u

what I call you then?
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Foi por te ver andando reto entre tudo o que há de incerto em mim~

so....am I the dark bunny?? and Nana is the auburn one??
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,447
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Foi por te ver andando reto entre tudo o que há de incerto em mim~

The dark bunny and the carpet; the brown/auburn bunny and the yellow wall. You are indeed... with a 'z'.
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Foi por te ver andando reto entre tudo o que há de incerto em mim~

bunzy ...carpetzy....walzy??? :huh



:faint
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Foi por te ver andando reto entre tudo o que há de incerto em mim~

AUBURN! So that's the word o.o Cool XD

Two minor buns /o/

DD, you always calls me "Farfalla" #.# That's like my mom calling me "Mariana" when I mess up #.#
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Foi por te ver andando reto entre tudo o que há de incerto em mim~

Okay I call you Mars.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Foi por te ver andando reto entre tudo o que há de incerto em mim~

Haha nice pun.
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,447
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Last edited by a moderator:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Foi por te ver andando reto entre tudo o que há de incerto em mim~

My cat harness arrived today so I put it on Sophie. Afterward, I put a leash on her and...

Let's just say that I never saw a cat do a lot of somersaults in the air in my life :XD

I put her back in the basement and I don't think I'll see her in very long time. LOL
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Foi por te ver andando reto entre tudo o que há de incerto em mim~

"Swans rape", wtf ç.ç

Thx, DD, now it feels like my name is Bruno.

riki XDDD I read that we gotta let them get used to it since when they're kitties. On the bright side, guess she won't run away again so soon xD
 
Last edited by a moderator:

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Foi por te ver andando reto entre tudo o que há de incerto em mim~

How about Marsha?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Foi por te ver andando reto entre tudo o que há de incerto em mim~

@falla
I think it will take some time for her to get used to it all right. It did take her a while for her to get used to the collar.

My mom told me that Sophie must really hate me right now and I agree. She hasn't come up to visit me yet. :XD

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Foi por te ver andando reto entre tudo o que há de incerto em mim~

DD, sounds like that in portuguese:

So phallic ç.ç I want another thing!

XDDD Cute, riki... I bet Shin would jump back to the dog XD
But is Sophie visiting the other people in your house?^^
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Foi por te ver andando reto entre tudo o que há de incerto em mim~

Apparently she went up to my mom but I'm going to down to check on her right now.

Wish me luck!
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Foi por te ver andando reto entre tudo o que há de incerto em mim~

She was still somewhat iffy around me last night, but this morning she came up to me and woke me up because she wanted me to pet her.

I think she forgave me :derp
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top