Re: Bitter Olympics =-=
You're trolling me!!!
You're trolling me!!!

It's okay...do you know how a Virgo sounds like??You sound like a virgo person ç.ç But I have the feeling you're trolling me D:

do you know how a Virgo sounds like??![]()
Nana is an astrology nerd...so what are her thoughts on 2beers being a Libra?
I am not a virgo. I am a libra.
I'll send you bday PMs during the whole September month since I dunno about the day '-'
Indeed.
Bear, I think this fits Tuba:
"They have elegance, charm and good taste, are naturally kind, very gentle, and lovers of beauty, harmony (both in music and social living) and the pleasures that these bring."
<3
(If I could guess, I wouldn't try Libra for Tuba xD 'cause I think Libra can be demanding and selfcentered u.u)
Thank you very much.
<3
I'm also demanding and self-centred, in my own way, I think. Not in the way it's usually described, but, yeah, indubitably a bit of both as well. I hope a lot from others, because I hope a lot from myself, which fits the idea I think. Though it's about hope, not expectation (thus there is no judgement involved if my hopes aren't met).
The same thing, she predicts one's future based on Tarot cards' reading. She has visions too, mainly involving dead people.It's interesting and funny to check the discriptions, Anchy xD Not saying they're accurate or true xDI already know who the Aries is
---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------
But seriously now.. do you believe that the position of the stars dictates our behaviour???
I'm not a nerd ç.ç I'm curious ç.ç
(and I entertained a certain aries and a certain saggie with this topic Ç.Ç)
I already know who the Aries is![]()


