[Fun Thread] The Game of Thrones Gag Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Bitter Olympics =-=

He was born on Christmas!!!
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,447
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Bitter Olympics =-=

Libra:

Many modern astrologers regard it as the most desirable of zodiacal types because it represents the zenith of the year, the high point of the seasons, when the harvest of all the hard work of the spring is raped... They have elegance, charm and good taste, are naturally kind, very gentle, and lovers of beauty, harmony (both in music and social living) and the pleasures that these bring. :mono
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Bitter Olympics =-=

Nana is an astrology nerd...so what are her thoughts on 2beers being a Libra?
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,447
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Bitter Olympics =-=

Spammers ç.ç Let's see...

Bear, I think this fits Tuba:
"They have elegance, charm and good taste, are naturally kind, very gentle, and lovers of beauty, harmony (both in music and social living) and the pleasures that these bring."
<3
(If I could guess, I wouldn't try Libra for Tuba xD 'cause I think Libra can be demanding and selfcentered u.u)

Anchy, Virgos are freaks when it comes to organization!

I'm not a nerd ç.ç I'm curious ç.ç
(and I entertained a certain aries and a certain saggie with this topic Ç.Ç)
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Bitter Olympics =-=

I already know who the Aries is -_-;

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

But seriously now.. do you believe that the position of the stars dictates our behaviour???
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,447
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Bitter Olympics =-=

Bear, I think this fits Tuba:
"They have elegance, charm and good taste, are naturally kind, very gentle, and lovers of beauty, harmony (both in music and social living) and the pleasures that these bring."
<3
(If I could guess, I wouldn't try Libra for Tuba xD 'cause I think Libra can be demanding and selfcentered u.u)
:gent Thank you very much. :hee <3

Actually, I'm both Libra, and Libra Ascendant... :gwah I'm also demanding and self-centred, in my own way, I think. Not in the way it's usually described, but, yeah, indubitably a bit of both as well. I hope a lot from others, because I hope a lot from myself, which fits the idea I think. Though it's about hope, not expectation (thus there is no judgement involved if my hopes aren't met).
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,447
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Bitter Olympics =-=

My aunt is a psychic. She's good!!
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Bitter Olympics =-=

My mother used to do tarot card reading, what does your aunt do specifically??
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,447
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Bitter Olympics =-=

:blink The same thing, she predicts one's future based on Tarot cards' reading. She has visions too, mainly involving dead people.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Bitter Olympics =-=

I already know who the Aries is -_-;

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

But seriously now.. do you believe that the position of the stars dictates our behaviour???
It's interesting and funny to check the discriptions, Anchy xD Not saying they're accurate or true xD

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

I know no one that would really work with those things, and I'm a bit afraid of some ç.ç
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Bitter Olympics =-=

I'm not a nerd ç.ç I'm curious ç.ç
(and I entertained a certain aries and a certain saggie with this topic Ç.Ç)
I already know who the Aries is -_-;


---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

Who's the saggitarius?......though I am saggitarius ascendant
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Bitter Olympics =-=

I'm an Aquarius and a Capricorn. :amuse
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Bitter Olympics =-=



:derp
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Bitter Olympics =-=

@falla

Oh you~ :fan
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top