Digitaldude thread.

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The game

David, huh?...
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: The game

Ok, thanks you both *-*
Gonna finish watching it then xD
I watched the first epi and thought it was cool how it sometimes looks like a shoujo and then it just races into a seinen looking serie xDDD
But then it got a bit slow. But now I'm excited again '-'
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: The game

I never tell you my age
Not telling your age can mean two things:
- either you're 15 or younger
- or you're much older than 30 years"old" MHers(no offence guys)....(which is my educated guess )..So how old are you?? 40 something?? :derp
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: The game

He didn't go to college, so I'd say under 15!
But then again... he lives alone o.o... So I dunno.

DaviD Scotchman! Can you recommend me some animes "Higashi no Eden~type"? You and riki are my new CBlitz ^.^
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The game

Well Liar game is similar but it has no anime, only a drama...Mirai nikki is similar in that people get future diaries that have various powers and they have to battle each other to become God.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: The game

I heard divergent opinions about Mirai Nikki ç.ç And I though you'd gimme shorter and less mainstream ones T.T
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The game

Nana watch Sakachimi no Apollon. Just 10+ episodes.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: The game

Yay! Gonna google that one o/

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

That looks yaoi >.>
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The game

Denno coil.

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

Also eve no jikan its only 6 episodes.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The game

What is your biggest fear?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The game

Being transported to an evil aliens planet against my will where they experiment on me.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The game

But wouldn't that be kinda cool?

They might transform you into an alien or a cyborg.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The game

Well it depends on how you think about, I also fear when I have a child that it will be born with a disability or it's born stillborn.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The game

Yay! Gonna google that one o/

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

That looks yaoi >.>
It's not yaoi :-_- It's got really cool music too; jazz

Being transported to an evil aliens planet against my will where they experiment on me.
Anal probe?
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The game

Oh, that's understandable. I wouldn't know how to deal with that...

Would you like to have a son or a daughter?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The game

A daughter.

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

It's not yaoi :-_- It's got really cool music too; jazz



Anal probe?
I mean getting torture, but I think anal probe would hurt as well!

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

Also anyone here watched macademi Wasshoi?

 
Last edited by a moderator:

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The game

Any particular reason? (Please don't surprise me with a disgusting rape joke...)
Googlez you should really think about what you say sometimes!!

I don't have any particular reason, I just want a daughter more than a son, but I would be happy with a son.
 
Top