- Joined
- Jun 25, 2007
- Messages
- 180
- Reaction score
- 47
- Age
- 48
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I do think one of the Strawhats will get it...
but which one ?
For me, there's no real reason to give it to either Sanji or Zorro, simply because they need to be kept on par with each other as far as strength goes and giving one a Devil fruit power would tip the scales too much.
So we're left with Ussop, Nami and Franky...
Now as far as Franky goes, he already has his thing going on, so in my opinion we're left with Nami and Ussop, both of which seem to have Innate skills already, Ussop has incredible aim and Nami has a type of Weather-Sense..
I'll take a guess at Nami though, simple for the sake of the Poll... which I will also include all 5 members of the crew who do not already have powers.
but which one ?

For me, there's no real reason to give it to either Sanji or Zorro, simply because they need to be kept on par with each other as far as strength goes and giving one a Devil fruit power would tip the scales too much.
So we're left with Ussop, Nami and Franky...
Now as far as Franky goes, he already has his thing going on, so in my opinion we're left with Nami and Ussop, both of which seem to have Innate skills already, Ussop has incredible aim and Nami has a type of Weather-Sense..
I'll take a guess at Nami though, simple for the sake of the Poll... which I will also include all 5 members of the crew who do not already have powers.
Last edited:

I don't want another StrawHat to become a DF user, though.

