[Fun Thread] The Game of Thrones Gag Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: F'Arf landia

Charles is very short for a male.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: F'Arf landia

I weight 164. Gary is heavier. D:

Feed you what? Pizza? burrito? The immense amount of air in Farfy-chan's head?
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: F'Arf landia

I weight 164. Gary is heavier. D:

Feed you what? Pizza? burrito? The immense amount of air in Farfy-chan's head?
I need to convert this number to understand (I hate these USA different nomenclatures). -.-
Who's Gary? :B

I want sushi! :nrr
And keep mocking my sister, I'll be your fan! :heh
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: F'Arf landia

I need to convert this number to understand (I hate these USA different nomenclatures). -.-
Who's Gary? :B

I want sushi! :nrr
And keep mocking my sister, I'll be your fan! :heh
GOOGLE! D:

Gary is xi0. The smelly, huge bear.

So, you mean you want pizza? :oh

I always mock your sister. We share a special relationship. She's like my baachan. :blush






HI CHARLES. YOU WEREN'T MEANT TO READ YOU BEING A MIDGET.

Er, look, flyin potato1
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: F'Arf landia

I know, I keep asking Farf to stop bullying me but she won't! :scry Why do you have a mean sister? :scry
Oh, don't cry! Think on the bright side! At least you're not her brother.
I suffer a lot more than you! For 23 years! :pout
But we can destroy her together! :smack

---------- Post added August 22, 2012 at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was August 21, 2012 at 11:57 PM ----------

GOOGLE! D:

Gary is xi0. The smelly, huge bear.

So, you mean you want pizza? :oh

I always mock your sister. We share a special relationship. She's like my baachan. :blush
Oh, you need to learn something about me: I'm too lazy! Look at me, lying on grass... Got it? :smile-big

Nooo, I want japanese food! @.@

Special relationship with my sister? Dear god, why? D:
I'm disappointed. u.u'
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: F'Arf landia

HI CHARLES. YOU WEREN'T MEANT TO READ YOU BEING A MIDGET.

Er, look, flyin potato1
Pfffft - Whateves ~~ :notrust

Oh, don't cry! Think on the bright side! At least you're not her brother.
I suffer a lot more than you! For 23 years! :pout
But we can destroy her together! :smack
No me gusta ~~~ :p

'sides -

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: F'Arf landia

Let's sing together! :nuts
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: F'Arf landia

Forget what you're told before we get too old!
Show me a garden that's bursting into liiife! :carlton
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: F'Arf landia

Oh, don't cry! Think on the bright side! At least you're not her brother.
I suffer a lot more than you! For 23 years! :pout
But we can destroy her together! :smack
How can we?

Oh, you need to learn something about me: I'm too lazy! Look at me, lying on grass... Got it? :smile-big
No. English please. :oh

Nooo, I want japanese food! @.@

Special relationship with my sister? Dear god, why? D:
I'm disappointed. u.u'
So, pizza in Japan? K then.

But she's like my abuela, my granny!

Hmm - yeah true story !!
You can try, midget. I will destroy you. Those long nights with Gary has taught me to fight effectively. :mad
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top