[Fun Thread] The Game of Thrones Gag Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: F'Arf landia

That's how I feel whenever I see your posts.



OH BURN
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: F'Arf landia

You need to turn it down a notch. You're like a horny dog after a leg :verily
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: F'Arf landia

NIISAN :scry
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: F'Arf landia

WTF happened here #.#"

---------- Post added at 07:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 AM ----------

Lol! Maybe! Are you heavy? And can you feed me? :gaw
WTF WTF @.@"




Ps.:
Charlie~ WTF
Mills~ WTF²
Magrela~ You need to visit the FF @.@"
riki~ did it look like one of your classes? all those special minds working here
xi0~ chicken please, sir *-* I'll put you to cook here!
 
Last edited:

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: F'Arf landia

good question..while browsing earlier I said the same thing :lmao

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

It seems that the thread got even weirder for our standards ...Nana :lmao



..........speaking of standards: are we getting too old or just we're losing the wierd mojo :oh
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: F'Arf landia

Nah, I think our age is fine ._. That's what happens when people feed shit to Milly ._.
And now you know how damaged my sis' head is as well xD

We can still be an acceptable dose of weird o.ov
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: F'Arf landia

lala ur sis seems nice.

Though I'm strictly against u being violenced against. I'm on Ur side.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: F'Arf landia

Cuzzz we're manhwa? Our names interchangeableifugetswhatimsayn?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: F'Arf landia

xi0~ chicken please, sir *-* I'll put you to cook here!
You'll...put me to cook there? Wow, how nice of you :oh

..........speaking of standards: are we getting too old or just we're losing the wierd mojo :oh
You're obsessed with age. Stop trying to give Nana a complex :cookiehand
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: F'Arf landia

WTF happened here #.#"

---------- Post added at 07:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 AM ----------



WTF WTF @.@"




Ps.:
Charlie~ WTF
Mills~ WTF²
Magrela~ You need to visit the FF @.@"
riki~ did it look like one of your classes? all those special minds working here
xi0~ chicken please, sir *-* I'll put you to cook here!
HI. :tem

good question..while browsing earlier I said the same thing :lmao

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

It seems that the thread got even weirder for our standards ...Nana :lmao



..........speaking of standards: are we getting too old or just we're losing the wierd mojo :oh
Definitely getting too old. Farfy's pretty old.

Nah, I think our age is fine ._. That's what happens when people feed shit to Milly ._.
What? (._. )
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: F'Arf landia

Yay! You wanna do bad stuff to her while I hold her?

For the record, I do like Farfles, which is why I joke around with her like this. So yea, don't think I dislike her or hate her or any of that female drama you females come up with.
I don't want anymore, you are all fans of her. :notrust


So pizza? :tem
:nono


Aren't we all? :blush
What matters is that I'm younger than her, so I can mock her forever! :hee

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

Now I see the resemblance :hee
With who? e.e'

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

WTF happened here #.#"

---------- Post added at 07:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 AM ----------



WTF WTF @.@"




Ps.:
Charlie~ WTF
Mills~ WTF²
Magrela~ You need to visit the FF @.@"
riki~ did it look like one of your classes? all those special minds working here
xi0~ chicken please, sir *-* I'll put you to cook here!
:smile-big

FF? :confused
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: F'Arf landia

Oi! Alguém que fala port, que sonho! :x3

Ah sim! FF é fun forum? Minha irmã já me mostrou. ^^

Are you also trying to kick me out? :pout

Bom saber que tem em port! Quando eu estiver com preguiça de pensar em inglês irei lá. o/

Hahaha ok, but he's so funny! :teehee
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: F'Arf landia

With who? e.e'
Your sister...it's obvious now :hee

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

Hahaha ok, but he's so funny! :teehee
You broke my heart :bored





I like how Banana inquires about her in the win thread and the moment I say she's attractive he's here greeting her, being inviting and cordial :derp
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: F'Arf landia

Oi! Alguém que fala port, que sonho! :x3

Ah sim! FF é fun forum? Minha irmã já me mostrou. ^^

Are you also trying to kick me out? :pout

Bom saber que tem em port! Quando eu estiver com preguiça de pensar em inglês irei lá. o/

Hahaha ok, but he's so funny! :teehee
Ih Tem um monte de gente que fala portugues aqui. Acho que vc até conhece um da pt thread em pessoa.

What do you mean I'm trying to kick you out? :o

He's not funny he's pretending :yelling

I like how Banana inquires about her in the win thread and the moment I say she's attractive he's here greeting her, being inviting and cordial :derp
:yelling
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: F'Arf landia

You are clearly lying since I'm always nice and inviting.... (with girls at least)

But that's because I'm a gentleman.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top