Re: F'Arf landia
That's how I feel whenever I see your posts.
OH BURN
That's how I feel whenever I see your posts.
OH BURN

WTF WTF @.@"Lol! Maybe! Are you heavy? And can you feed me?![]()



You'll...put me to cook there? Wow, how nice of youxi0~ chicken please, sir *-* I'll put you to cook here!

You're obsessed with age. Stop trying to give Nana a complex..........speaking of standards: are we getting too old or just we're losing the wierd mojo![]()

HI.WTF happened here #.#"
---------- Post added at 07:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 AM ----------
WTF WTF @.@"
Ps.:
Charlie~ WTF
Mills~ WTF²
Magrela~ You need to visit the FF @.@"
riki~ did it look like one of your classes? all those special minds working here
xi0~ chicken please, sir *-* I'll put you to cook here!

Definitely getting too old. Farfy's pretty old.good question..while browsing earlier I said the same thing
---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------
It seems that the thread got even weirder for our standards ...Nana
..........speaking of standards: are we getting too old or just we're losing the wierd mojo![]()
What? (._. )Nah, I think our age is fine ._. That's what happens when people feed shit to Milly ._.
I don't want anymore, you are all fans of her.Yay! You wanna do bad stuff to her while I hold her?
For the record, I do like Farfles, which is why I joke around with her like this. So yea, don't think I dislike her or hate her or any of that female drama you females come up with.

So pizza?![]()

What matters is that I'm younger than her, so I can mock her forever!Aren't we all?![]()

With who? e.e'Now I see the resemblance![]()
WTF happened here #.#"
---------- Post added at 07:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 AM ----------
WTF WTF @.@"
Ps.:
Charlie~ WTF
Mills~ WTF²
Magrela~ You need to visit the FF @.@"
riki~ did it look like one of your classes? all those special minds working here
xi0~ chicken please, sir *-* I'll put you to cook here!



http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/70557-Portuguese-Community-v.17-Como-estás
Oi! Alguém que fala port, que sonho!Oi oi irmã da far
Visite o Fun Forum (FF) http://mangahelpers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40
Visite a PT threadhttp://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/70557-Portuguese-Community-v.17-Como-estás
Don't fall for M3J's speaches![]()



Your sister...it's obvious nowWith who? e.e'

You broke my heartHahaha ok, but he's so funny!![]()


Ih Tem um monte de gente que fala portugues aqui. Acho que vc até conhece um da pt thread em pessoa.Oi! Alguém que fala port, que sonho!
Ah sim! FF é fun forum? Minha irmã já me mostrou. ^^
Are you also trying to kick me out?
Bom saber que tem em port! Quando eu estiver com preguiça de pensar em inglês irei lá. o/
Hahaha ok, but he's so funny!![]()


I like how Banana inquires about her in the win thread and the moment I say she's attractive he's here greeting her, being inviting and cordial![]()
