The return of the...Baka?!? XDD

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Longest summer~ Natsu wa iku~

hey Bakakakakaa! Long time no see^^ missed you
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
HAI GUYS!!! :hugs

It's been forever. I haven't been anywhere really, just gotten into the mess of life known as Uni...it's too hectic and after my super long holidays I dunno...I just ended up drifiting away from manga in general. I found myself re-reading too many things because I didn't have anything I really liked.

I ended up reading a lot more fantasy and stuff; really burning through those trilogies/longer. XD

I'm currently doing law at uni and that's a total killer. too much readings Loolll...

Thanks for the welcome back, Nii-chan and Gb...er...Lawlette-kun! :XD

Edit:

oh yeah tossing this here since it'll take a while for anyone to throw any TL suggestions at me anyways...It may take a while for me to start back up again.

I was translating Chrome Shelled Regios before...need to finish that story first but fans for Ruler of the Land can come annoy me to make me get back to it...:XD

Taking all suggestions for mangas that I can conceivably find in chinese. lol
 
Last edited:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
HAI GUYS!!! :hugs

It's been forever. I haven't been anywhere really, just gotten into the mess of life known as Uni...it's too hectic and after my super long holidays I dunno...I just ended up drifiting away from manga in general. I found myself re-reading too many things because I didn't have anything I really liked.

I ended up reading a lot more fantasy and stuff; really burning through those trilogies/longer. XD

I'm currently doing law at uni and that's a total killer. too much readings Loolll...

Thanks for the welcome back, Nii-chan and Gb...er...Lawlette-kun! :XD
Super long holidays? I just had a six week long holiday and I feel like it's enough (even though with the end being pretty close I actually wish for one more week :XD), how long did yours go?
So still Uni huh? When will you be finished? :3c We have the subject law here too but only everything regarding kids and the likes - which is still a damn lot and pretty confusing sometimes @@

Good to see that you read Magi too :wtf I so can't wait for the anime in october~
On another note, did you ever read A Song of Ice and Fire? It's a series of books, no manga :XD pretty damn good fantasy, mixed with a lot of politics and of course a lot of schemes and the likes.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
BakaHaze! Welcome back! :zomg :zomg :zomg



Glad to see you again around MH! ;P Now let's wreck havoc. :3c




I think we've found our new replacement member for next year's scavenger hunt. :derp
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
:pmg :arf ERMAGERD, THE RETURN OF THE SYDNEYSIDER! :arf :pmg

It really has been forever. :crying (Not that I can talk... I don't come here very often now either... *Gets shot*)

Wooow... Law... And how is that going? :D Are you still doing that part-time job at Luna Park?

Heh... I just submitted my preferences to VTAC on Monday and got my mid-year results back. :victory Did you say you were in UNSW or SydU? (Or neither? :blink) I might apply to UAC...

It's great to see you again!! :turtle
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Pssh.... I see Haze all the time at another forum :shifty
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Pssh.... I see Haze all the time at another forum :shifty
OBJECTION!!! That is an obvious lie, Baka wouldn't do that to us....he knows how we feel about deserters......:notrust :gwah
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
It's asking me to login in....

You're just trying to get me to join that forum aren't you??? :notsure
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Geez... He 'returned', he said. :oh
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
So that's it, huh? Haze been forgetting us here? No fair. :oh

But seriously, how are you? It has been a long time since I was crazily active and talk to you guys. Oh, those old times. :crying
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Haha.

Mafiascum is eating my lurk-tivity too...

It's mainly because of uni right now. Law has a craptonne of readings and thats' a real pain I guess.

Not to mention another assignment that seems due in about three days.

V_V;;

And yeah I'm sure once those pressures disappear I'm going to get back into full swing with replying to all these threads.

And most likely translating too. ^^

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

yeah I ditto Phio; it's hard to be crazy active unless I have a lotta time...>_>

@ Icei: Law is going meh ish it's a total pain defs don't choose it if you hate words...
God knows how much I've read and crapped out over the last semester and a half...*shudders*

I'm in UNSW at the moment, USyd isn't as lenient with those bonus points; though to be fair I was only a point off... :XD You should apply UAC! Gives you better flexibility; especially if you're aiming for med. Personally Qtac gives you a fast track with your career though considering the more lenient UMAT scores.

I have friends doing BioMed at USyd though; I recall that's what you're interested in...

@Goldy: Nah Kdowns is just spreading lies :XD
But seriously there's very little posting going on there either...V_V;; Too much mafia is no good and so much work/

How've you been?

@Nii-chan:
Yeah course I've read Song of Ice & Fire bro!

I'm like the most epik hipster ever; I found out about the series aggesss before it became cool.
:lmao

But yeah what's surprising was i found it on the credits page of some scans for manga...I have no idea what manga it was but the Manga Editor/translator recommended
Fire and Ice and some sci fi by Robert Heinlin...they were all great reads :XD
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
haze you should host the mafia game on MH.Peoples r so ready for this
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
HazeKiller

Heya Guys.

RIP to my old thread, apparently MH was down earlier and my thread was among those lost.
:gwah

That was like; 20 full pages of like 10 bajillion line long posts with Icei, as well as splatterings of convo with various other members kind enough to grace my thread.

*minute's silence*
*last post*

---------------


Eh, guess this is a good chance to re-introduce my self.

I'm BakaHaze, Chinese to English translator...currently not bound to any team :XD

I enjoy action manga's primarily, comedy is also high up on my list. I really dislike harem stories...

Probably my favorite series ever would be NGE, I'm currently hooked on Mahjong manga such as Saki, Legendary Gambler Tetsuya and Akagi etc. Other gambling psychological manga are really cool too.

Hobbies outside of the anime and manga community include large tracts of reading...
I find that I'm actually quite a naive or idealistic reader, I seem to like Tolkien's black and white LOTR over GRRM's Song of Ice and Fire; admittedly both are brilliant series.

I also enjoy running and taekwondo...not much else...

I currently study LLB (lemon lime bitters? :lmao) at UNSW, I'm not enjoying the amount of reading I have to do for that.

That's it! Hope to see you round, when this next assignment's over :teehee

~~

Baka thread v 1.5 :XD
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: HazeKiller

:gwah:gwah:gwah

RIP old thread... You were awesome... All the text walls you had were pretty epic and eyeraping. I will miss you. :scry

And as to reply to your reply to my post, yes, it was biomed. :XD You have good memory. :blink Though I'm not exactly planning to be a doctor or someone who has to deal with patients, so I didn't do the UMAT. :XD About applying through UAC, I don't think I will, actually... My mum's kinda against me moving away and I'm not fussed about staying in Melbourne, so yeaaaah...

Random question: What do you think was your worst subject last year, and how badly did you do in it? :zomg

Aannndd... I think that's all there is to reply to... I'm just replying from the memory I have of your post that I read in the morning, since I didn't have time to reply at the time and then your old thread just disappeared. :darn

Oh, and good luck with your assignments~~ :turtle
 
Last edited:

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: HazeKiller

Hey HAZE! did not post in your old thread, but I will in this one.
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: HazeKiller

@Icei:

LMAO! Eyeraping!

true a lot of my friends say I talk a lot...must transfer over to my posting :XD

Of course I have good memory; that was some important stuff we were talking about. :mono

Haha yeah if it's not for med or dent I really don't see much point going interstate, because those are pretty much the only degrees that are really worth the sacrifice. All other degrees are pretty much equally good at all Uni's around the country.

My worst subject was English, surprisingly, and it was a high band 5 (far out super Asian fail man :XD) at 88. If it helps, I did Chinese + Extension, English + Extension, Maths + 2Units of Extension, and Chemistry. lol.

Essentially what happened was my super good teacher I had in year 11 took a break and I got left with a crappy one that just gives out handouts...and my essay quality really dropped. I mean, I went from rank 30 to 130 >__> wasn't even expecting band 5 to be honest. Until our whole school demolished the English subject as a whole.

I'm sure you'll do well! :XD

Yeah my post had a message to Goldy, Kdowns, NiiChan, (Bugzee?) and Phio I think? Q__Q

Oh well...

Also,
There's that gap between graduation and your actual exams (I'm assuming this is true? It's what I had for HSC)

And that's the hardest time to keep up motivation for studying. It's also a make or break time because it allows to you smash subjects your good at and redeem yourself for ones you stuffed. Like my english. :XD

Anyways, keep at it!

Ganbare!

@DigitalDude:

Bro I've seen you around in Fun Forum heaps of times but yeah you never did come around to say hi! :XD

How are you? Where do you hail from and what do you do?
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: HazeKiller

@Icei:

LMAO! Eyeraping!

true a lot of my friends say I talk a lot...must transfer over to my posting :XD
AND BACK TO THE EYERAPING TEXTWALLS WE GOOOOO! :arf

Yep... I think it must have... :XD

Oh, btw. Epic post count. I took a screenshot. :cookiehand


Of course I have good memory; that was some important stuff we were talking about. :mono
Good job. :thumbs And I have good memory for useless stuff... :oh Good flash/temporary memory too. So useful for SACs, tests and Chinese orals. :turtle

Haha yeah if it's not for med or dent I really don't see much point going interstate, because those are pretty much the only degrees that are really worth the sacrifice. All other degrees are pretty much equally good at all Uni's around the country.
Ahh, ok. :XD But then you see them boasting about their rankings and how they're number 1 in the country or whatnot. :lmao
I'm losing one of my good friends to Adelaide because of dent. :crying And some are going to ANU... :scry

My worst subject was English, surprisingly, and it was a high band 5 (far out super Asian fail man :XD) at 88. If it helps, I did Chinese + Extension, English + Extension, Maths + 2Units of Extension, and Chemistry. lol.

Essentially what happened was my super good teacher I had in year 11 took a break and I got left with a crappy one that just gives out handouts...and my essay quality really dropped. I mean, I went from rank 30 to 130 >__> wasn't even expecting band 5 to be honest. Until our whole school demolished the English subject as a whole.

I'm sure you'll do well! :XD
Wooooow... Your worst subject was English and you're doing law... What the heck. :XD Wow, so many subjects with extension units. @_@ I applaud you.

Ahh, yeah. I remember you telling me about that. :XD Well hey, at least you still got an awesome ATAR and got into a good course, yeah? :XD
Right now, English is easily my worst subject... It really sucks, because in sem. 1, we had 3 SACs that were all out of 30 and I did pretty well in them. Now in sem. 2, we have 2 SACs, but they're both out of 50 and on the two texts I have trouble with the most. :scry Last English SAC next Monday. :faint Then Chinese detailed study oral SAC next Wednesday. :faint

Hahaha, thanks! :)

Yeah my post had a message to Goldy, Kdowns, NiiChan, (Bugzee?) and Phio I think? Q__Q

Oh well...
Yep...

Also,
There's that gap between graduation and your actual exams (I'm assuming this is true? It's what I had for HSC)

And that's the hardest time to keep up motivation for studying. It's also a make or break time because it allows to you smash subjects your good at and redeem yourself for ones you stuffed. Like my english. :XD

Anyways, keep at it!

Ganbare!
Yep, there's a one week break between graduation and the English exam. Ahahahaa, please... I'm already having a hard time keeping up my motivation. And I have recently gotten into J and K-dramas again. :scry WHYYYY? :scry *Slaps self*
Since I only have 4 VCE subjects, my exams are pretty spread out... I have English first, then bio the next day, but I have a 2 week break between my bio and chem exams, and then I have Chinese a week after chem. I'm hoping that they'll make the uni chem exam some time between my bio and chem exams... This way, (hopefully) I won't slack off too much. :XD

Thanks!! I will!! :D

(Btw... *you're.)
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: HazeKiller

Baka version 1.5 is doing well :lmao


.................and long posts are long :faint
 
Top