Hey folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I lost my thread so I had to make another. :pout
I'm new here so I will repeat some things I said before:
I'm shy at first but then I just talk nonsense basically. Yep, I'm pretty silly. :pleased
I love to eat, listening to music, concerts, traveling, thrillers movies, animes and etc.
My favorite animes are Neon Genesis Evangelion, Elfen Lied, School Rumble, NANA and Ichigo Mashimaro. :^_^
And unfortunately Farfat (known as Farfalla) is my sister.
So let's talk! :blush
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Farfat? :gwah


If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Farfat? :gwah

If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
Hahahaha this nickname is perfect for her! :3c

Japan!!! :zomg
But I want to travel the world. :amuse
 
Last edited:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Do you like to cook? If so, favorite recipe? If not, favorite food to eat?
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
Hi Tata, nice to meet you.

Only anime, no manga? What are your favorite movies, do you like super hero movies?
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Do you like to cook? If so, favorite recipe? If not, favorite food to eat?
No, I don't like to cook, but I admire those who enjoy and good cooks. I think gastronomy is an art.
I love all kinds of food, japanese, italian, brazilian, mexican, arabic... :gaw
I'm addicted to hot phidadelphia, sushi, tempura (oriental food in general), acarajé (typical food of Bahia - Brazil), chocolate and all kinds of sweet food! SUGAAAR! <3

Are you a good cook, riki? *-*

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

Hi Tata, nice to meet you.

Only anime, no manga? What are your favorite movies, do you like super hero movies?
Nice to meet you too. :amuse

Yep, that's sad because I only read the manga of Evangelion.
I hate reading on my computer because everytime I get a headache.
And in Brazil I think manga is expensive to buy always. :(

Hard question, I like so many movies!
Like: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Harry Potter movies, Closer, Inglourious Basterds, The Dark Knight...
(I have a terrible memory to remember all that I most like)
Yes, I love!

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

Join the club :crying

Any particular places you'd like to see or things to do?
Hi five! o/

I really want to visit the japanese monasteries, the spring festival, I want to sing in that bars with karaoke and everything I can do and see there! *-*
And you?
 
Last edited:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I think I'm pretty good. I can't make complicated dishes though.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Why you didn't mention karaoke here, bish? D:
I've always wanted someone to go to a karaoke bar here with me and nobody ever wanted Ç.ç
Hate you
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I think I'm pretty good. I can't make complicated dishes though.
Oh, I wish I was a good cook either. What do you most like to cook? *-*
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Umm... spaghetti is pretty easy to make for me so I'm usually in charge of it.

Oh, I'm in charge with anything potato (e.g. french fries, mashed, etc.) and I usually make desserts. LOL
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Why you didn't mention karaoke here, bish? D:
I've always wanted someone to go to a karaoke bar here with me and nobody ever wanted Ç.ç
Hate you
I think I told you! Did you ask? :notsure

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

Umm... spaghetti is pretty easy to make for me so I'm usually in charge of it.

Oh, I'm in charge with anything potato (e.g. french fries, mashed, etc.) and I usually make desserts. LOL
OMG, I love popato and desserts! Marry me! :gaw
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hi five! o/

I really want to visit the japanese monasteries, the spring festival, I want to sing in that bars with karaoke and everything I can do and see there! *-*
And you?
Pretty much all of those things, including karaoke. But I wanna do that anywhere on holiday. :amuse I'd also like to attend some convention if there's a chance or some otaku related fair.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Pretty much all of those things, including karaoke. But I wanna do that anywhere on holiday. :amuse I'd also like to attend some convention if there's a chance or some otaku related fair.
Otaku fair, good idea!
I also want to visit the Nintendo headquarters. And I want to meet some cute japanese guy. :hurr
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Sorry, but I'm already taken.
That's ok, I want to marry food. :tss
Btw, I'm eating a marvelous orange cake! Want some? :rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

KARAOKE BAR IN 2014!!! DEAL!
Why 2014?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Sure, why not?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
That looks delish. :drool

That reminds me that my mom is supposed to teach me how to make a cake that her sponsor made for her when she first came to USA. She said that it's called "Milly's cake" based on her sponsor's name. ^^
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top