Hey folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
That looks delish. :drool

That reminds me that my mom is supposed to teach me how to make a cake that her sponsor made for her when she first came to USA. She said that it's called "Milly's cake" based on her sponsor's name. ^^
Oh, where your mother came from? (I'm a curious person. e.e')
Cool! Do you know the ingredients? :tss
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
My parents came from Vietnam. ^^

According to my mom, it's two layers of yellow cake and in-between the layers is a mixture of crushed pineapples and whipped cream. You can use the pineapple mixture to cover the top as well. She said that it melts in your mouth.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,051
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Welcome back to having your own place again Tatsu~

How many languages can you speak?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
:sarc Shameless boy!

POOP > PIZZA

Naruto is terrible. All about filler! :barf
You love everything I dislike. :bored

I beat you because you kid need to learn! Ò.Ó
PROBLEM? :blush

NO, PIZZA > POOP > SUSHI > TAKETO

No, that's the anime. Manga isn't filler, it's much much better.

THAT'S NOT NICE! You're mean like Farfy baa-chan. :scry
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
My parents came from Vietnam. ^^

According to my mom, it's two layers of yellow cake and in-between the layers is a mixture of crushed pineapples and whipped cream. You can use the pineapple mixture to cover the top as well. She said that it melts in your mouth.
Pretty far! ^^
Do you know their language?

Wow! Seems to be so tasty!!! :zomg

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

Welcome back to having your own place again Tatsu~

How many languages can you speak?
Heeey Charlie!!! Me gusta Tatsu! :tem

Oh, unfortunately only portuguese and english. :(
And you?

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------

PROBLEM? :blush

NO, PIZZA > POOP > SUSHI > TAKETO

No, that's the anime. Manga isn't filler, it's much much better.

THAT'S NOT NICE! You're mean like Farfy baa-chan. :scry
Yes! I have a problem and it's you! I'll take you to a reformatory, ******! :ck

POOP> WORM> FARFATS VOMIT> GARBAGE> PIZZA :rant

Ok, I was referring to the anime, but I'm sure you like. u.u

Btw, she taught me to be mean. I survived all these years like this.
But I'm fair, I'm only mean to bad kids like you, who disrespects ladies like me only because my age. But I'm fresh meat! :mono
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,051
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Heeey Charlie!!! Me gusta Tatsu! :tem

Oh, unfortunately only portuguese and english. :(
And you?
Glad you like it. I can speak or understand two but its fair to say English - is preferred.
Any particular reason you chose the lama sig and the lyrics?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
NO PROBLEM, YOU HAVE. YOU PRETEND.

NO, pizza > poop > fart > sushi > you

Anime sucks. Manga > anime. read manga, much better.

Lies, you were always mean too! :yelling Not my fault you're an old drama llama.

Fresh meat? Sounds dirty and perverted. :teehee KISS ME :arf
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Glad you like it. I can speak or understand two but its fair to say English - is preferred.
Any particular reason you chose the lama sig and the lyrics?
What languages do you understand?

Oh, I saw this picture on tumblr and liked. I like llamas and this song, together is funny.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,051
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What languages do you understand?
There's a language called Malayalam but its not something I'm really good at. I can also understand very small parts of Japanese and Korean - cant really speak them or come close to speaking them in reality.

Oh, I saw this picture on tumblr and liked. I like llamas and this song, together is funny.
Its nice though - the songs lyrics caught my eye as well.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
NO PROBLEM, YOU HAVE. YOU PRETEND.

NO, pizza > poop > fart > sushi > you

Anime sucks. Manga > anime. read manga, much better.

Lies, you were always mean too! :yelling Not my fault you're an old drama llama.

Fresh meat? Sounds dirty and perverted. :teehee KISS ME :arf
I.HOPE.PIZZA.BECOME.EXTINCT.AND.YOU.STARVE. :yelling

You are prejudiced to people who likes anime. :gwah

I'm not old, everyone thinks I'm 16. :hee

RUUUN TO THE HILLS!!! :sexyarf
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
People mistake you for being younger?

Same thing happens to me. People thought I'm fresh out of college (pretty close), a high school student (14-18), or a middle school student (11-14). :hee
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,051
Gender
Male
Country
United States
^ That ya'll charm as well.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
There's a language called Malayalam but its not something I'm really good at. I can also understand very small parts of Japanese and Korean - cant really speak them or come close to speaking them in reality.

Its nice though - the songs lyrics caught my eye as well.
Where did you learn Malayalam?
I know some japanese words and count to 10, that's all. ._.

Yep, it's a beautiful song, but the silliness is what makes me like it more. :fan
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
^ That ya'll charm as well.
That reminds me of a story from work last year.

At the end of the school year, I was working at a middle school and the 6th and 7th graders have a career fair (8th graders were at DC or shadowing people at work). For the fair, students picked which jobs that they're interested in and they received a ticket to participate (e.g. if you want to become a pilot, you will receive a "pilot" ticket just to enter).

Anyway, I was in charge of one student so I was following him. Twice I was stopped by a teacher who asked me for my ticket so I can enter the classroom until they received that I was the substitute teacher. :XD
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,051
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Where did you learn Malayalam?
I know some japanese words and count to 10, that's all. ._.

Yep, it's a beautiful song, but the silliness is what makes me like it more. :fan
Not so much as learned but its my parents native language.
Haha - I remember there was this you-tube video I saw showing how to count in Japanese - sometime back. I learned how to count to 10 as well.
My Japanese learning did not progress - much after those. ^^;


Edit :
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
People mistake you for being younger?

Same thing happens to me. People thought I'm fresh out of college (pretty close), a high school student (14-18), or a middle school student (11-14). :hee
Hi five!!!

Always! Most people are shocked when I tell my age. :cheez
But at the same time nobody takes me seriously, no credibility. :pout
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Missed this so...

Pretty far! ^^
Do you know their language?
A little bit. I'm very rusty though. :sweatdrop

My mom did teach me how to say "bitch" and a saying similar to "bullshit" though. LOL

Wow! Seems to be so tasty!!! :zomg
It does, doesn't it? :amuse
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top