Re: F'Arf landia
Oh yeah...
Oh yeah...


It was low D: Around $150How's the pay increase? Is there any?![]()
I study Fashion Design. I'm finishing college (I hope so). e.eDo you work or study tata? Or maybe none?![]()

PARFAIT! HARHARHAHRAHRAOGhiasghpws9ghwgpowrhhwr;ighrwpghsoghrwfwgw
If her butt's that big, then that's a good thign.Cushion for pushin'.
PIZZA >
WHY? WHY? NARUTO WAS AWESOME
WHY? I'm an innocent little boy making my way into the hard cruel world. Help, don't hurt. T_T
G'night old llama drama rrama!
Shameless boy! 


Put ice on the swelling and stop the drama, woman!Holy fuck D:
I was getting home, left the bus and BAM, twisted my ankle T.T
Had 3 bags with me, all of them fell. One fell under the bus, the other spilled it's content in the street and, since I live in a hill, some bottles roll down the hill Ç.ç
Some guys left the bus as well to help me stand and get the bags, and then carry me home.
Hopefully the bus waited for them to return.
Now it's hurting as hell XDDD
Hope it won't get big T.T
THAIS, YOU JYNXED ME Ç.Ç

I'm saying, it's good that you're happy with your job. Stop getting mad at me.IKR O.O I mean, I still prefer my bed every morning, but yeah, I'm enjoying xD

Yeah, I know^^
I think it's nothing big, it just got a bit swollen

No. Why would I be?xi0, are you her lawyer?
Bad bear!![]()

Only when you don't kiss meI don't molest people, Gary does. -_-
You think that's good dancing?
Omg! I discovered that xi0 is a good dancer!

Yeah and I would say corruptible as well but Milly got to her...too lateHey Gary, someone actually calls you by your nickgoes to show she's new
![]()

Than what?I just think xi0 is cuter!![]()

Is the hurr for what I think it is?![]()
NO FUCKING FAIRYUP! exactly that![]()



Because you always protects her. u.uNo. Why would I be?
Stop being such a sadist![]()

I was trying to be nice.You think that's good dancing?![]()

Than Gary.Than what?![]()
Ah, I see, well it's better than nothing...what does a senior consultant actually do? Will you be charge in some sort of team?It was low D: Around $150
But it's the last step towards the senior consultant position xD so the payment increase will be bigger^^
POOP > PIZZA

We couldn't save her...Yeah and I would say corruptible as well but Milly got to her...too late![]()
would've been nice to have one sister not corrupted by Milly's kolaveri di 
oh you wanna know?NO FUCKING FAIR![]()


That's palliative D:Put ice on the swelling and stop the drama, woman!
Dafuq? I'm not mad at you, sissy!I'm saying, it's good that you're happy with your job. Stop getting mad at me.![]()
Yeah XD Going to the doctor right now. This shit isn't getting smaller and it hurted a lot during the night, irk
Ah - reminds me of when my left foot got swollen not too long ago. Hope you're feeling well by now.
Our teams work kinda like this:Ah, I see, well it's better than nothing...what does a senior consultant actually do? Will you be charge in some sort of team?
Bitch, please U.U That offends me! Milly has nothing to do with my shit!We couldn't save her...would've been nice to have one sister not corrupted by Milly's kolaveri di
![]()