Re: F'Arf landia
No, my sister is mean, she was surely kicking me out. u.u'
Omg! Run to the hills!
---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------
LLAMA DRAMA WANTS SUSHIIII!!!
Only 21? This place is not suitable for children.
Eu sou péssima com espanhol. D:O pessoal da PT thread tem um monte de gente la que tambem anda por aqui.
Aí ainda tem uns carinhas que tentam postar em portugues mas é mais espanhol tipo o Charlie e o Bugzee.
FF is fun and everyone who's in here is also there so no one is kicking you out XD
Make sure to keep your eyes open arround him some say he's an ex-gropist who used to sexually assault women in the subway![]()
No, my sister is mean, she was surely kicking me out. u.u'
Omg! Run to the hills!

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------
I'm sweet with who deserves! Just be nice and you'll see it!Only women I don't treat as nicely is your sister but that's because she hits me
Hope you are more sweet than her
And thank you dear miss![]()

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------
My sister! My mother pooped her, so she was born!Defecated.. what?
![]()

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------
Good boy! *-*I don't do that thank you very much. I respect women.
Except for Farfy, but she's not a woman, she's an it.![]()
I'm not that easy! ù.uWHY SIC FARFY-CHAN ON ME?! T_T
See? She don't deserves your love. u.uI always make fun of her.Why do you think she spanks me with a whip a lot?
Pizza is tasty! Can I ride on you, llama drama?
Two years younger than you, if you're 23.![]()
LLAMA DRAMA WANTS SUSHIIII!!!

Only 21? This place is not suitable for children.



Why do you think she spanks me with a whip a lot?

















goes to show she's new 





